STATUS UPDATE 27th March 2020
Telecommunications Engineers, Field Engineers and Broadcasters are now considered key workers
For the period of lockdown we will remain open to ensure important services can continue to be provided. It is considered critical that people keep connected, informed and online for home working, home schooling and to receive news updates, as well as for entertainment at this difficult time.
We are and will obviously continue to follow all advice released by the Government & Authorities to ensure the safety of our staff, customers & suppliers.
- We remain open with a skeleton staff on site.
- Orders are still being processed & despatched as normal, including via our vans.
- Pre-ordered collections will be from our rear car park only whilst the showroom is closed.
- Phone calls & emails are being answered by staff working remotely.
- All departments are fully functional.
- Stock levels are currently good although we do expect some minor delays on some lines in the future whilst some manufacturers are temporarily closed.
- Pricing may well be affected in the coming months with considerable pressure on the Pound exchange rates against the Dollar & Euro – Sales will advise when & if any prices change.
Stay in touch:
Telephone – 01242 511511 / 01242 580688
Thank you for your continued business and support during these challenging times & feel free please contact us if you have any concerns throughout.
Our Company strives to supply quality products, with a high level of support & services,
whilst continually adapting to our ever changing markets & technical product advance.
so please drop us an email and we will see what we can do.