A power supply unit, connecting Hub 1 / Hub 1 Plus control panels and ReX radio signal range extender to low-voltage power sources.
Use Ajax in premises lacking electricity or having an unstable power supply. A 12 V power supply unit allows connecting hubs and radio signal extenders to low-voltage networks or use a portable battery.
Ajax protects your home, even if it goes on wheels. Connect the hub to a car or portable battery, and let the security system travel with you.
Insert a SIM card and connect the hub to the on-board network or battery so that Ajax always guards your boat at the pier.
The power supply unit is compatible with Hub, Hub Plus, and ReX. It features a standard socket for connecting the power jack plug and has a bundled terminal adapter.
12V PSU is installed into the device body, replacing the pre-installed 110/230 V power supply unit.
- Compatibility: Hub, Hub Plus, ReX
- Input voltage: 8-20 V DC
- Output voltage: 4.65 V ± 3%
- Switch-on voltage: 8 V ± 2.5%
- Switch-off voltage: 6.9-7.5 V (depending on load)
- Input current: <1 А
- Output current: 1,5 А
- Connection: Socket: 6,5 × 2 mm, Plug: 5,5 × 2,1 mm (power jack)
- Dimensions: 138 × 64 × 13 mm
- Weight: 30 g
- Complete set: 12V PSU for Hub/Hub Plus/ReX, Terminal adapter, Quick guide
- Service life: 10 years