Wireless hold-up device.
No accidental presses
To activate the alarm, you must simultaneously press both buttons. They are stiff and parted by a plastic barrier. These measures eliminate false alarms when carrying DoubleButton in a pocket or bag.
No unnecessary dispatches
DoubleButton supports confirmed alarms. This feature implies instructing users: what sequence of presses is required to generate a confirmed alarm condition. It gives a 100% guarantee that a hold-up alarm was raised intentionally and only by an authorized user.
Guaranteed alarm delivery
The hold-up device transmits a signal to the hub via Jeweller—a two-way radio protocol communicating at a range of up to 1300 meters. A flashing LED verifies the successful delivery of the DoubleButton alarm. Jeweller encrypts the transmitted data and prevents device forgery. In the case of interference, the Ajax system switches to a free radio frequency, and when the air is jammed, it notifies users and a security company about the situation.
- Radio signal range of up to 1,300 m
- Alarm delivery confirmation
- AES encryption
- RF hopping
PRO-technology solution for any object
DoubleButton meets the requirements of professional European security standards and can be used in both private and commercial properties. Wireless connectivity with the hub and long communication range gives freedom in placing and allows you to carry DoubleButton around.
- Under the desk in a workplace
- In a clerk's pocket
- On a guard's neck
- On the wall by a front door or bed
More than just alarms
Raising an alarm is the priority DoubleButton function. But not the only one. By transmitting an alarm signal, the hold-up device can activate all or specific sirens at the object. And also, run automation scenarios: trigger a smoke machine, close electric locks, lower roller shutters.
Truly effortless maintenance
The device body is resistant to temperature extremes, dust, and splashes. Buttons are designed for thousands of clicks. With a pre-installed battery lasting up to 5 years, DoubleButton does not require maintenance for a very long time.
- IP55 body
- Ready to operate in heat and cold
- Works up to 5 years from battery
Connecting without puzzles
Add DoubleButton to a system and configure it — all in Ajax PRO — a mobile app for engineers. No need to disassemble the housing; just fix the device to a surface using Holder (Sold separately). Or hang it on lace or keychain. A few minutes and hold-up device is ready for use.
- Classification: Wireless hold-up device
- Compatibility: Operates with all Ajax hubs and range extenders (with OS Malevich 2.10)
- False alarm prevention: Yes
- Number of buttons: 2
- Alarm transmission: Not longer than 0,15 sec, Always active (does not require waking up to use)
- Jeweller radio technology: Communication range with a hub — up to 1300 m in an open area, Two-way communication, Operating frequencies — 868.0 - 868.6 or 868.7 – 869.2 MHz (depends on sales region), Self-adjusting RF output power — up to 20 mW, Block encryption based on AES algorithm, Frequency hopping
- Power supply: CR2032 battery, 3 V
- Battery Life: Up to 5 years
- Operating temperature range: From -10°C to +40°C
- Permissible humidity: Up to 75%
- Protection class: IP55
- Size: 47 × 35 × 16 mm
- Weight: 17 g
- Warranty: Replacement and repair within 24 months of the date of sale. Batteries are not covered under warranty.
- Complete set: DoubleButton, Pre-installed CR2032 battery, Quick Start Guide
- Service life: 10 years