Wireless fire detector with temperature and carbon oxide sensors that monitors security in the room twenty four hours a day and immediately notifies of dangerous CO levels, smoke and sharp jumps in temperature.
- Authentication to prevent forgery
- Jamming detection and communication channels encryption
- Tampering alarm
- The device registers smoke, sharp jumps in temperature, and dangerous CO levels
- It can operate independently from Ajax Hub, notifying of danger by means of a built-in siren
- The device independently tests the smoke chamber and gives prompt notification of the need to dust
Principle of operation
The device detects smoke by means of a camera with a photoelectric sensor. An additional chemical element detects carbon oxide and raises the alarm.
It can operate independently from the hub, emitting a fire alarm by means of a built-in siren. Several detectors indicate an alarm simultaneously.
Installation and set up
Ready to operate straight out the box: the battery is already installed, therefore there is no need to disassemble the detector. With one click, it can be connected to the hub in the mobile application. It can be mounted on the SmartBracket in just a few minutes.
- Classification: Radio channel smoke detector with temperature sensor and built-in siren
- Type of detector: Wireless
- Installation method: Indoors
- Compatibility: Operates independently or with all Ajax hubs, range extenders, ocBridge Plus, uartBridge
- Sensing element: Photoelectric, CO and temperature sensors
- Activation threshold: +59°С ±2°С
- Type of notification: Sound/light
- Volume of built-in siren: 85 dB
- Alarm signal delivery time: 0.15 s
- False alarm filter: +
- Interconnected alarms: +
- Power supply: Battery: Two CR2 batteries, 3 V, Backup power supply: battery CR2032
- Battery life: Up to 4 years
- Jeweller radio technology: Communication range with central unit — up to 1,300 m in an open space, Two-way communication between devices, Operating frequencies — 868.0 - 868.6 MHz, Self-adjusting RF output power — up to 20 mW, Block encryption based on AES algorithm, Detector polling period — 12−300 s
- Additional temperature sensor: Available
- Operating temperature range: From 0°С to +65°С
- Permissible humidity: Up to 80%
- Anti-sabotage: Protection against fraud, Jamming detection, Tamper-resistant
- Remote setting and testing: +
- Dimensions: 132 × 132 × 31 mm
- Weight: 220 g
- Warranty: Replacement and repair within 24 months of the date of sale. Batteries are not covered under warranty.
- Complete set: FireProtect Plus detector, SmartBracket mounting panel, 2 x CR2 batteries (pre-installed), 1 x backup battery CR2032 (pre-installed), Installation set, User’s guide
- Service life: 10 years