Manages the security system with visual alarm verifications.
- Transmits photos from MotionCam detectors
- Automatically notifies the alarm response company
- Full system control in one app
- Communicates via 3 independent channels
In control of security, not your private life
Hub 2 manages all the Ajax devices in the system to alert users about open doors, broken windows, threats of fire and flooding. If burglars break into your house, Hub 2 transmits pictures from the MotionCam detectors and notifies the alarm response company about the danger. You won’t need to live under the constant supervision of the security cameras to know what’s going on.
- Deters thieves
- Recognizes fire
- Detects flooding
- Doesn’t peek
The motion detectors react to dangerous situations as well as simple oversights. A nanny may bring the children home from the school and forget to disarm the security system, which will raise an alarm. With Hub 2, you won’t have to worry in those cases and waste money on the false alarm fines. Open an alarm notification sent by the MotionCam detector to see what happened.
Always in touch
Hub 2 central panel uses Ethernet or one of the 2 SIM cards to guarantee the delivery of the alarms and photos from the secured objects. The channels work in parallel and back each other up in case of emergency.
Compression and transmission protocols guarantee lightning-fast delivery of the photo series even with weak Internet connectivity. Unlike with the video camera streams, with Ajax, you can evaluate the situation on the secured objects at the 0.5 kB/s Internet speed.
- Uses 3 independent communication channels
- Delivers alarms in 0.15 seconds
- Transmits photo confirmations even on 2G
With Hub 2, you’ll know immediately if the detector has a malfunction, if someone removed it, if it is damaged, or if its body is open. Even if the lights suddenly go out, the control panel will continue its watch powered by a back-up battery.
- Checks the functionality of detectors at least every 12 seconds
- Alerts about threats, channel interference, or malfunctions
- Operates for up to 16 hours during a blackout
Evolves with every software update
Hub 2 runs on OS Malevich, a real-time operating system. This type of software is used in the systems that can’t afford mistakes—for instance, spaceships and ballistic rocket launchers, or car brakes.
OS Malevich is immune to viruses and protected from cyber attacks. Its architecture allows us to regularly expand the Ajax possibilities over the air without bothering the users.
- Protected from cyber-attacks
- Increased functionality with each system update
- Automatically updates over the air
Unique communication technologies: Jeweller, Wings
Hub 2 central panel communicates with the security system devices using radio frequencies on a distance of up to 2000 m.
Two-way Jeweller radio protocol encrypts all of transmitted data. And in cases of interference or jamming, Ajax switches the frequency and notifies you as well as the alarm response company.
- Coverage area up to 2000 m
- Two-way radio communication
- Encryption with a modified AES algorithm
- Frequency hopping
For parallel visual data transmission from MotionCams, Hub 2 uses Ajax Wings radio protocol. It is a high-speed protocol based on Jeweller technology. Wings received its best features. It also uses a dedicated antenna to improve channel reliability.
Wings guarantees the delivery of photo confirmations even if the signal level is unstable. It uses the built-in algorithms of package checking and re-uploading.
- Transmission of the animated image series
- Communication via additional antenna
- Guaranteed data delivery
Safe home and office automation
Boost the potential of your security system with scenarios to actively resist the threats it detects and automate your routines. Set up a Night mode activation on schedule; turn off all the office lights automatically by arming the system; program the outdoor lights to spotlight trespassers when they trigger an outdoor motion detector; or install a sustainable anti-flood system. The system continues to execute scenarios even if the connection with Ajax Cloud is lost.
- Reactions to threats
- Planned actions
- Reactions to security mode change
It takes minutes to install Hub 2. Connect it to the Internet and plug the power cord. Then scan the QR code using Ajax app. In most cases, your devices won’t require any additional tuning. Hub 2 begins to operate once online.
- 1. Download the free app
- 2. Scan the QR-code
- 3. Control from anywhere in the world
- Classification: The radio channel central unit with the support of visual alarm verification detectors
- Installation: Indoors
- Connected devices: 100
- Video surveillance support: Up to 25 cameras or DVRs
- Users: 50
- Rooms: 50
- Security groups: 9
- Connected ReX: 5
- Scenarios: 32
- MotionCam detectors support: +
- Communication channels: Ethernet, Two 2G SIM-cards
- Alarm signals: Delivery time: 0.15 sec, Notification types: SMS, call, push-notification
- Switching between the SIM-cards: 4 minutes
- CMS connectivity: CMS connectivity: Contact ID, SIA (DC-09), CMS software supporting visual alarms verification
- The speed of alarm delivery to the CMS: Instant
- Operating system: OS Malevich
- Power supply: 110-240 V with pre-installed battery, 12 V with alternative 12V PSU power supply, 6 V with alternative 6V PSU power supply, Energy consumption from the 110-240 V grid — 10 W
- Built-in back-up battery: Li-Ion 2 А·h, Ensures up to 16 hours of operation when using SIM card only
- Jeweller radio technology: Communication range with detectors — up to 2,000 m in an open space, Two-way communication between devices, Operating frequencies — 868,0 - 868,6 MHz, Self-adjusting RF output power — up to 25 mW, Block encryption based on AES algorithm, Detector polling period — 12−300 s, Frequency hopping
- Wings radio technology: Transmission of visual confirmations, Delivery verification of packages
- Operating temperature range: From −10°С to +40°С
- Size: 163 × 163 × 36 mm
- Weight: 362 g
- Warranty: Replacement and repair within 24 months of the date of sale. Batteries are not covered under warranty.
- Complete set: Ajax Hub 2 intelligent control panel, SmartBracket mounting panel, Power cable, Ethernet cable, Installation kit, SIM card (depending on region), User’s guide
- Service life: 10 years