A key fob for controlling security modes. Features a panic button for sending alarms to your inner circle and a security company in case of trouble.
- Authentication to prevent forgery
- Jamming detection and communication channels encryption
- Two-way communication
- Calls for help in case of emergency
- Activates full or partial alarm modes
- Indicates command execution with color blink
Principle of operation
The device controls the security modes and sends an alarm signal to the Central Monitoring Station by pressing the key fob panic button.
Authentication prevents forgery of the device and false alarm signals.
Connecting and setting up
Ready to operate straight out the box: the battery is already installed, therefore there is no need to disassemble the detector. With one click, it can be connected to the hub in the mobile application.
- Classification: Four-button key fob with command delivery indication
- Compatibility: Operates with all Ajax hubs, and range extenders, ocBridge Plus, uartBridge
- Number of buttons: 4
- False alarm prevention: Yes, long press or double press (firmware version 22.214.171.124 or higher. Manufacture date from March 19, 2020)
- Deactivation of the panic button: Available
- Power supply: Battery: CR2032 battery, 3 V
- Battery life: Up to 5 years
- Jeweller radio technology: Communication range with central unit — up to 1,300 m in an open space, Two-way communication between devices, Operating frequencies — 868.0 - 868.6 MHz, Self-adjusting RF output power — up to 20 mW, Block encryption based on AES algorithm, Device polling period — 12 - 300 s
- Operating temperature range: From -25°С to +50°С
- Permissible humidity: Up to 95%
- Dimensions: 65 × 37 × 10 mm
- Weight: 13 g
- Warranty: Replacement and repair within 24 months of the date of sale. Batteries are not covered under warranty.
- Complete set: SpaceControl keyfob, CR2032 battery (pre-installed), User's guide
- Service life: 10 years