Range of compact DVB-S2 to DVB-T transmodulators for converting SD & HD satellite TV services to digital terrestrial TV channels.
- Re-multiplexing to create a customised channel line up
- LCN (logical channel number)
- Remote access via the web & support of TS file integration for information channels.
The range includes a 2 satellite input (DTM3x2) or a 4 satellite input (DTM6x4) and units can be connected together to acheive desired number of channels/inputs.
Programming is via the DTViface software which can be downloaded from the 'downloads' tab on this page.
Full HD channel support is included allowing any high definition channel inserted into the unit to be embedded into the mux and appears in full HD on a Freeview HD™ TV set.
- No of Inputs: 4
- Frequency: 950-2150MHz
- Input Level: -65dBm -25dBm
- Satellite Insertion Loss: 2.5dB
- LNB Supply: 13/18V - 22kHz - DiSEqC (300mA for each satellite input)
- DVB-S Modulation: QPSK
- DVB-S Symbol Rate: 1...45MSpS
- DVB-S Code Rate (Viterbi): 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8
- DVB-S2 Modulation: QPSK/8PSK
- DVB-S2 Symbol Rate: 1...45MSpS
- DVB-S Code Rate (LDPC): QPSK = 1/4, 1/3, 2/5, 1/2, 3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 4/5, 5/6, 8/9, 9/10
- Maximum Output Level: > 95dBμV
- Output Attenuator: 0 to 20dB (Through DTVIface)
- Insertion loss By-pass Input: < 2dB
- Output Frequency: 45-862 MHz
- Constellation: QPSK/16QAM/64QAM
- FEC: 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8
- Guard Interval: 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32
- Mode: 2K
- MER: 35dB
- Input: 90 to 264V / 0.7A @ 230Vac / 47-440Hz
- Rated Power: 401 Watts
- Height: 181 mm
- Length: 103 mm
- Width: 130 mm