Wireless alarm button / smart button.
Data-rich alarms. Lightning-fast commands.
Button immediately notifies an alarm monitoring company about the intrusion, gas leak, or fire. Moreover, it can request medical help and inform relatives about a sudden health deterioration in just one click. In the panic mode, the device supports 4 types of alarms. They define the event's code sent to an alarm monitoring company and the notification text received by users. An accurate alarm response is guaranteed. Moreover, Button can manage smart home appliances by activating scenarios with a single or double clicks.
- Panic button
- Fire alarm
- Gas leak
- Medical alert button
- Smart home management
Press the panic button to instantly call a security company patrol and alert all the system users about the danger.
- Raise an alarm - A detached house. The sound of a broken glass and unfamiliar voices wake up the owners in a middle of the night. Instead of grabbing a bat they press the Button to let the security patrol deal with the thieves.
- Call for reinforcement - A security guard patrols the area. Someone grabs him from behind and covers his mouth. The guard can’t call for help — a tough situation. But one click of a panic button sends the reinforcement his way.
- Prevent a robbery - A burglar demands to put the money in a bag. The cashier opens the cash register with a panic button obediently. His fingers discreetly press the Button to raise a silent alarm. The robber will not leave the store with cash.
- Protect children - The doorbell rings. A stranger insists on letting them in. The kids are home alone. They know that they should not open the door and immediately press the Button. Ajax system simultaneously triggers the siren and alerts the parents along with the security company.
- Minimize fire damage - When it comes to a fire emergency, every second counts. Button allows people to raise a fire alarm early on: when they notice sparking wires or smell something burning. Even before fire detectors are triggered.
- Report a gas leak - Button allows users to simultaneously notify an alarm monitoring company about a gas leak and to switch on an extractor hood using a scenario.
Medical alert button
Clip Button to a string or mount it by the bed of a person whose health condition requires constant monitoring. One click requests an ambulance.
Turn off the lights, switch on home appliances, lower the roller blinds or open the gate with a single click. The Button is always at hand to help you control things.
- Automate routine actions - Click Button as you close the shop for night. It’s located right by the entrance door so you can avoid wearisome routine. Switch off the house lights, shop-window illumination and all of the signs simultaneously. Next morning, click once again to prepare your business for welcoming the new customers.
- Open gates - Fix Button on a dashboard to control the gates from your car. Intruders won’t be able to simulate the Button’s signal with a code grabber.
- Lock windows and doors - Press Button once to activate the house-fortress mode: lower the roller blinds and activate all the electric locks. Press and hold to switch on the night lighting.
- Show the way - Install the Button by the child's bed so they can easily turn on the dimmed lighting on the way to the bathroom or the parent's bedroom.
Without false alarms
The body of the Ajax Button is designed to prevent false alarm even if you sit or lay on it. To further prevent false alarms you can set Button to react only on double-click or long-press.
Guarantees alarm delivery
Ajax panic button communicates with a hub using Jeweller radio protocol on a distance of up to 1300 m. Once it delivers an alarm, you’ll see a green blink. Jeweller encrypts all of the transmitted data. In case of signal interference or radio jamming, Ajax system switches the radio frequency and notifies you as well as the security company about the situation.
- Signal range up to 1300 m
- Command delivery confirmation
- Encryption with a modified AES algorithm
- Frequency hopping
A bracket to mount DoubleButton or Button on surfaces. Sold separately.
Scan the QR-code using the Ajax app to register your Button. No need to disassemble the housing; just fix the device to a surface using Holder. Or hang it on lace or keychain. A few minutes and button is ready for use.
- Scan the QR-code
- Name your Button
- Keep it close
- Classification: Addressed Radio Panic Button
- Compatibility: Operates with all Ajax hubs, and range extenders
- False alarm prevention: Yes (in the Panic mode)
- Number of buttons: 1
- Alarm transmission: Not longer than 0,15 sec, Active from the first click (no need to wake it up)
- Adjustable alarm types: Intrusion, Fire, Medical help, Panic button, Gas leak
- Jeweller radio technology: Communication range with a hub — up to 1300 m in an open area, Two-way communication channel, Operating frequencies — 868.0 - 868.6 MHz, Self-adjusting RF output power — up to 20 mW, Block encryption based on AES algorithm, Frequency hopping
- Power supply: Battery: CR2032 battery, 3 V
- Battery life: Up to 5 years
- Operating temperature range: From -10°C to +40°C
- Permissible humidity: Up to 75%
- Protection class: IP55
- Size: 47 × 35 × 13 mm
- Weight: 16 g
- Warranty: Replacement and repair within 24 months of the date of sale. Batteries are not covered under warranty.
- Complete set: Panic button, Pre-installed CR2032 battery, Double-sided tape, Quick Start Guide
- Service life: 10 years