The DS-MSC14-4K enables a 4K video wall to be created from any third party screens, the HDMI source can be displayed as a single image on each screen or 1 image across all screens. A single unit will create a 2x2 video wall. Multiple units can be combined with an HDMI distribution amp to create larger video wall configurations. Control is via RS-232, Telnet IP and our downloadable application which will allow full control of the DS-MSC14-4K from adjusting the bezel correction to pre-set video wall layouts.
- Adjustable Bezel correction
- The DS-MSC14-4K can be combined together using a HDMI splitter allowing the creation of larger video walls.
- Video wall configurations can be pre-loaded into the our control application allowing simple switching between the video wall layouts.
- One button push control allows one command to be executed to all connected devices e.g instructing all the screens to show one image per screen.
- The DS-MSC14-4K can be controlled via RS-232, Telnet IP control or our piece of control software which can be found on the downloads tab of the website.
- Supported resolutions VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2), 4K UHD@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0), 4K/2K@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2) and 4K/2K@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- Audio supported LPCM 2CH, 6CH, 8CH/AC3/DTS/Dolby Digital Plus/ Dolby TruHD & DTS-HD
- HDMI, HDCP 1.4 and DVI compliant
- 1x HDMI [1x Uncompressed AV and Data]
- 1x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data]
- 1x RJ45 [1x IP Control]
- 1x USB Mini B [1x Service Port Propriety Data]
- Outputs: 4x HDMI [4x Uncompressed AV and Data]
- PSU: 12V/3A
- Dimensions: 482mm [W] x 274mm [D] x 52mm [H]
- Net Weight: 1300g
- Gross Weight: 4256g