Terrestrial Fixed 12dB Tap with 0-18dB adjustable attenuation via a single selector pot. Designed with the latest chipset technology for excellent linearity across all polarities.
ECO T5 Cascade Multiswitch Range - Simplify your IRS Installations
The range is designed with the latest chipset technology and offers financial gains for your business - saving you the time and rationalising the products required.
Traditionally installs required a designated tap value per floor for balancing a system. The new, innovative TRIAX adjustable tap enables the same tap to be used on all floors, creating a balanced system with excellent linearity across all polarities.
Active, unity gain 5 input cascade switches are available in 5 sizes up to 32 outputs.
- Max. output level SAT @ -35 dB IMD3: passive dBµV
- Max. output level TER @ 60dB IMD3: passive dBµV
- Frequency range TER: 40...790 MHz
- Frequency range SAT: 950...2400 MHz
- Insertion loss - SAT: -15...12dB -15 dB
- Insertion loss - TER: -15...12dB -15 dB
- Isolation TER to SAT: 30 (typ.) dB
- Isolation cross polarisation H/V: 30 (typ.) dB
- Return loss SAT inputs: >10 dB
- Return loss SAT outputs: >10 dB
- Return loss TER inputs: >10 dB
- Return loss TER outputs: >10 dB
- DC Current consumption (typ.): 35 mA
- External PSU: Optional
- Temperature range: -20...+55 °C
- Number of inputs: 5
- DC input connector: 5.5 / 2.1 mm
- Connector Type: F-female
- Subscriber outputs: 5
- Number of trunk outputs: 5
- Depth (mm): 63 mm
- Width (mm): 140 mm
- Length (mm): 140 mm
- Remarks: Passive Terrestrial Gain - SAT -2dB +/- 2dB Gain - TER -2dB +/- 2dB