Pre-terminated at both ends for easy installations.
The 9 micron G657a Single Mode fibre used in our 3.0 cable is protected by a tight fitting PVC buffer, flexible steel tape and a Kevlar layer. Encased in a UV stable, low smoke, zero halogen PVC outer jacket, our 3.0 cable is the most flexible, damage resistant fibre cable available to the satellite and aerial industry.
- Single Mode G657A fibre optic cable.
- Bend and impact resistant.
- 3mm diameter LSZH UV stable outer jacket.
- 0.9 Tight-fitting Optic fibre, 1.4 Stainless Steel Elasticity Tube, Resisting Tension parts+ Jacket.
- Optic Fibre: According to transmission needs choosing several types cable
- Tight-fitting materials: PVC
- Elasticity steel: Japan SUS304 Steel band measure - 1.0 width, 0.18 thickness
- Resisting tension parts: Buffer 4 Sections 1580
- Jacket PVC: Wall thickness 0.45mm
- Unit weight: 11.4kg/km
- Cable main mechanical test standard basis: YD/T1258.2-2003
CABLE CIRCUMSTANCES PERFORMANCE
- Storage temperature: -40°C - +80°C
- Operating temperature: -15°C - +75°C
CABLE SAFETY PERFORMANCE
- Fire resistant jacket: UL-1666