Log-periodic pre-assembled aerials characterized by: extremely easy connection due to the F connector being located near the mast clamp. Due to the specific mast clamp these aerials can be assembled in vertical or horizontal polarisation without additional accessories Geometrical dipole distribution has been redesigned in order to obtain a good LTE filtering.
- Preassembled Log-periodic antennas characterized by extreme ease of connection thanks to the connector located near the attachment to the mast.
- The care taken in the design is also reflected in the special connection of the dipole which guarantees contact reliability over time.
- Thanks to the special mast attachment, the antenna can be installed both in vertical and horizontal polarization without adapters or other accessories.
- They are equipped with excellent mechanical resistance for fixing the elements to the cradle, excellent mechanical resistance to rotation on the mast, good electrical performance.
- The F connector is protected by a connector cover with bayonet coupling.
- The geometric distribution of the dipoles has been redesigned to obtain excellent filtering for the interfering LTE band signals reserved for mobile telephony
- Code: 216249
- No of Elements: 14+14
- Band: UHF
- Channel: E21-E60
- Bandwidth: 470-790 MHz
- Gain: 11 dBi
- Front/Back ratio: 36 dB
- Return loss: -15 dB
- Beam width (-3dB): ±28°
- Wind load at 120km/h (720N/m²): 3.0 kg (29.43 N)
- Connector Type: F
- Impedance: 75 Ω
- Max mast (Ø): 60 mm
- Dimensions (L x H): 99 x 32 cm
- Quantity Master box: 15 pcs
- Unit weight: 0.8 kg
- Total weight: 13.2 kg
- Horizontal polarization: Included
- Horizontal polarization Tilt adjustment: PV10 (210011)
- Vertical polarization: Included
- Vertical polarization Tilt adjustment: PV10 (210011)
- Auxiliary boom: N/A