Available in 0.5, 0.8, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4 & 5 metre lengths.
SlimWire HDMI cable with maximum bandwidth capabilities. Supporting the full HDMI 2.0 (a/b) 18Gbps max data rate end-to-end.
Capable of carrying the most premium UHD/4K 60 4:4:4 content, along with all HDR formats (10 & 12-bit), Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG.
- HDMI® 2.0 compliant (a/b)
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- 18Gbps data rate
- Supports all resolutions up to and inc. Ultra HD 4K 60fps 4:4:4
- Supports all current High Dynamic Range (HDR) formats
- Supports all current audio formats 5.1/7.1 Lossless Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD
- Surround Sound, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- Supports CEC, HDMI Ethernet channel, and ARC features
- Precision manufactured
- Low capacitance dielectric
- 3-layer shielding provides superior rejection of EM and RF interference
- 24K Gold Plated HDMI male connectors
- RoHS Certified
- Available Sizes: 0.5, 0.8, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, & 5 metres.
- Thickness: 30 AWG (5m 28 AWG) 99.9% high purity oxygen-free copper conductor
- Colour: Black
- Conductors: 99.99% oxygen free copper
- Insulation (inner jacket): High-density polyethylene (HD-PE)
- Layers 1 & 2 Shielding: 100% Aluminium Foil
- Layer 3 Shielding: 95% Al+My braid
- Insulation (outer jacket): PVC
- Contacts: Gold plated
- Configuration: 19+1 Pin
- Guarantee: 5-year guarantee