The XTND 4K (40) TPC Splitter (1x4+1) has been designed for the most modern home entertainment market requirements. This XTND is HDMI 2.0 compatible, boasting 18G HDMI interfaces, that support the latest 4K HDR video content as well as 1080p and Dolby Atmos surround sound distributed over a single Cat6 cable to 4 display locations up to 40m (131ft) away.
All display receivers are powered from the transmitter using PoE with an additional HDMI out for a local display or daisy-chaining with other HDA devices. Stereo or multichannel audio extraction is also available for media room setups.
- Supports all resolutions up to and inc. Ultra HD 4K 60 4:4:4
- 4K up to 40m (131ft) & 1080p up to 60m (197ft)
- Digital audio support up to and including Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®
- Audio extraction over coax & stereo (source audio only - no downmix).
- Backwards IR
- EDID management
- Power over Cable
- TX / RX form factor: Steel / Aluminium
- Inputs / outputs: 1 HDMI x 4 Cat +1 HDMI (Mirror), 3.5mm Stereo Jack, x1 Digital Coax
- Transmission tech.: TPC
- Video bandwidth: 18Gbps data
- ESD protection: ±8kV (air-gap discharge) ± 4kV (contact discharge)
- Control: N/A
- Device weight: TX 617g / RX 155g
- Package weight: 1700g
- Dimensions (W/D/H): TX 100 / 210 / 25 / RX 88 / 61 / 18mm
- Power: DC12V/2.5A
- Operating temperature: 0°C - 40°C / 32°F - 104°F
- Storage temperature: -20°C - 60°C / -4°F - 140°F
- Relative humidity: 20~90 % RH (non-condensing)
- Power consumption: 14W (max) 0.5W (standby)
- Guarantee: 2 Years