A versatile HDMI signal management tool offering video downscaling and audio downmixing. Useful in distributed video environments containing a range of differing display resolution capabilities. The downscaling function of the device can be used to always ensure optimal performance of each display. HDMI video scaler: Input supports 18Gbps, 4K, HDR, HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 content, downscalable to 4K/10G for use on HDMI 1.4 equipment, or 4K/18G to 1080p with matched frame rates.
- HDMI splitting, scaling and audio management features.
- HDMI® 2.0 (a/b) HDCP 2.2 compliant
- 18Gbps data rate throughout
- Supports all resolutions up to and inc. Ultra HD 4K 60 4:4:4
- Supports all current High Dynamic Range (HDR) formats*
- Supports all current audio formats up to Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®
*Whilst Dolby Vision passthrough is supported, Dolby Vision downmixing is not.
- Form factor: Lightweight slender aluminium enclosure
- Inputs x outputs: 1 HDMI to 2 HDMI, 1 L/R RCA, 1 TOSLINK
- Transmission tech.: Native HDMI
- Video bandwidth: 594MHz
- ESD protection: ± 8kV (air-gap discharge) ± 4kV (contact discharge)
- Device / Package weight: 125 / 1100 g
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 100 / 56 / 16mm
- Power: Output: DC 5V/1A (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F
- Storage temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F
- Relative humidity: 20~90 % RH (non-condensing)
- Power consumption: 2 W
- Guarantee: 2-year guarantee