- 8 x HDMI inputs
- 8 x HDBaseT output
- 8 x HDMI mirror output
- HDMI 2.0 18Gbps / Audio Matrix with ARC / Auto Scaling / CEC
- All PoH receivers included (100m @ 4K)
For Pros Who Care - We dreamt up the dream matrix.
Designed for uncompromising AV professionals who don’t have time to find workarounds or accept compromise. With perfect-plug-n-play, MHUB PRO 2.0 is next-level matrixing.
- 18Gbps - 18Gbps throughput native or visually lossless TPC technology.
- Auto Scaling - Onboard auto downscaling for 2K & 4K display combinations.
- Audio Matrix - Additional audio matrix with four inputs and ARC routing.
Featuring the most compatible port ever: ARC, Audio Embed, HDBaseT, Downscaling, 18Gbps - SuperPort. The port you never knew you needed, until now.
HDCP/EDID niggles eradicated. 18Gbps content delivered native, compressed or downscaled to suit. ARC available embedded, downmixed or extracted all from a single port, no widgets, adapters or additional hardware required it's all inside SuperPort.
Supports "full fat 18Gbps" in & out
Standard video distribution systems support 10.2Gbps. MHUB PRO 2.0 has Tipping Point Compression (TPC) which enables MHUB to send 4K HDR content at higher bandwidths and over greater distances than the rest. Visually lossless, it's almost impossible to tell a native picture from the TPC one.
Mix 1080p & 4K displays
You requested ...and we listened. MHUB PRO 2.0 features on board auto downscaling delivering 4K source content to all 4K displays whilst also accommodating any older 1080p displays that would otherwise drag the whole system down to that resolution.
Go further than the rest - Distance when it matters.
MHUB PRO 2.0 takes transmission distance to the next level offering up to 100m/328Ft of 4K range, ideal for large, demanding properties.
Integrated audio matrix with ARC - Listen to MHUB PRO 2.0’s newest feature.
Two matrixes for the price of one. MHUB PRO 2.0 adds an audio matrix to its feature list with four independent audio inputs and 'situational audio' such as HDMI source audio or Audio Return Channel (ARC) which can be routed native or downmixed to any of MHUB's audio output ports. It's even possible to mix audio from any input over any video stream. Now that should be music to your ears.
Designed for control
Our next level matrix comes with next level control system support. MHUB PRO 2.0 features HDA API 2.1*; our most versatile and feature-rich API to date. All our latest control system drivers are built on this new platform; opening up traditionally unavailable features such as IR expansion, 2-way IP communication & self-healing, on-demand ARC and CEC functions on MHUB for superior custom installation projects.
Works best with MHUB AUDIO
Combine MHUB PRO 2.0 with MHUB AUDIO and get the best of both worlds; pixel-perfect images with crystal clear and impactful sound. Adding MHUB AUDIO to your MHUB PRO 2.0 project is super easy; both systems will auto detect one-another taking care of IP addressing, auto switching and sync issues.
MHUB, receivers, IR, remotes and power supplies are all included in the box. No hidden surprises. When you buy a HDANYWHERE system everything you need is included in the package.
- 18G (600MHz) HDMI® 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compatible
- Supports source content up to and inc. Ultra HD 4K 60 4:4:4 with High Dynamic Range(HDR) all current formats inc. Dolby Vision®
- Supports all current audio formats including Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®
- HDBaseT 2.0 with PoH
- Internal video scaling (4K>1080p on every output)
- Internal 20x8 audio matrix switcher with flexible grabbing audio (source or display HDMIARC) via digi coax, or audio downmix via stereo jack
- Internal uControl IO expander universal controller
- Control paths via TCP/IP, two-way IR and RS232
- Backlit fade in/out touch panel controls
- App/web GUI for easy config (MHUB-OS) with remote management (HDA Cloud)
- 2x integrated 10/100 Ethernet LAN connections at RX
- Sold as a complete install package, with all receivers, IR cables and mounting kit included.
- Form factor: 19”/2U aluminium rack-mountable unit
- Inputs x outputs: 8 HDMI x 8 RJ45 HDBaseT + 8 mirrored HDMI
- Transmission tech: HDBaseT 2.0 (VS2000) + TPC
- Video bandwidth: HDMI backplane 594MHz clock / 18Gbps data, HDBT 340MHz clock / 10.2Gbps data
- ESD protection: ± 8kV (air-gap discharge) ± 4kV (contact discharge)
- Hub control: Web GUI, IR, TCP/IP, RS232, App, Alexa
- App control: Full control over sources, matrix hub & display functions.
- Device weight: Hub 4600g, RX 192g
- Package weight: 8500g
- Dimensions (W/D/H): Hub 440 / 380 / 90mm (without feet), RX 163 / 94 / 19mm
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Relative humidity: 20~90 % RH (non-condensing)
- Power consumption: 30W (max) 0.5W (standby)
- Guarantee: 3/4-year guarantee (Cloud registration required)
Control options available for your MHUB
- Free control app - Full control of your MHUB, source, AVR and displays via our integrated and free app, uControl.
- Amazon Alexa voice - MHUB supports Amazon Alexa natively, allowing full control of your AV system using voice.
- Control systems - Integrate MHUB in to your smart home control system with ease with our selection of drivers.