Cloud monitorable 8x6+2 HDMI/HDBT+HDMI matrix system with a 40m UHD 4K or 70m 1080p transmission range. An integrated IP>IR control processor enables property-wide control of all the connected sources and displays via the free uControl universal remote App or Alexa voice commands.
- HDMI® 2.0 features supported up to 18Gbps
- All display receivers powered via PoH
- 2x IR over HDMI injector dongle included
- Web GUI for easy config and setup (MHUB-OS)
- Remote system monitoring (HDA Cloud)
- Advanced EDID management
- Supports source content up to and inc. Ultra HD 4K 60 4:4:4 with High Dynamic Range (HDR) formats inc. Dolby Vision®
- Supports all current audio formats up to and including Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®
- Multichannel audio or stereo extraction via optical, or via 3.5mm stereo jack
- 4K>1080 down/up-scaling receiver option available
- Sold as a complete install package, with Receiver, IR cables included.
- Form factor: 19”/1U aluminium rack-mountable unit
- Inputs x outputs: 8 HDMI x 6 RJ45 HDBaseT + 2 HDMI
- Transmission tech: HDBaseT (VS010) + TPC and HDMI
- Video bandwidth: HDMI backplane 594MHz clock / 18Gbps data, HDBT 340MHz clock / 10.2Gbps data
- ESD protection: ± 8kV (air-gap discharge) ± 4kV (contact discharge)
- Hub control: Web GUI, IR, TCP/IP, RS232, App, Alexa
- App control: Full control over sources, matrix hub & display functions.
- Device weight: Hub 2400g, RX 125g
- Package weight: 3500g
- Dimensions (W/D/H): Hub 440 / 284 / 45mm (without feet), RX 140 / 65 / 17mm
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Relative humidity: 20~90 % RH (non-condensing)
- Power consumption: 30W (max) 0.5W (standby)
- Guarantee: 2/3-year guarantee (Cloud registration required)
Control options available for your MHUB
- Free control app - Full control of your MHUB, source, AVR and displays via our integrated and free app, uControl.
- Amazon Alexa voice - MHUB supports Amazon Alexa natively, allowing full control of your AV system using voice.
- Control systems - Integrate MHUB in to your smart home control system with ease with our selection of drivers.
Note: To extend a HDMI output of MHUB when paired with XTND 4K extend IR integration kit needed.