The uControl Zone Processor (ZP5) provides all the benefits of the uControl service without requiring MHUB. Designed to work stand alone or as part of an expansion to any MHUB system, or other brand, the ZP5 brings a rich array of control options in to the hands of the integrator offering a simple and elegant AV control option to old and new installs.
The ZP5 is HDANYWHERE’s first WiFi device and acts as a remotely accessible IO expander for uControl. For beginners and installers already familiar with MHUB + uControl, setup is easy, and takes minutes to configure. For advanced users, control can come in the form of CEC, Serial and IP via HDANYWHERE’s open API. The ZP5 has x5 IR ports, x1 HDMI CEC port and x1 RS232 making for a neat, and instant, all-in-one AV control solution.
- x1 HDMI CEC control port
- x1 two-way RS232 serial comms port
- x5 IR outputs
- Access to uControl service including IR database
- Instant Alexa Voice control
- WiFi enabled for concealed or hard to reach areas
- Customisable via HDA API
- MHUB-OS on board
- Sold as a complete package, IR cables and mounting kit included.
- Form factor: Lightweight slender aluminium enclosure
- Control Outputs: 1 HDMI (CEC), 1 RS232, 5 IR
- Comms Method: IP (API), uControl, Expanded IO drivers (TBC)
- ESD protection: ± 8kV (air-gap discharge) ± 4kV (contact discharge)
- Device / Package weight: 195 / 1100 g
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 176 / 68.5 / 20mm
- Power: Output: DC 5V/1A (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F
- Storage temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F
- Relative humidity: 20~90 % RH (non-condensing)
- Power consumption: 2W
- Guarantee: 2-year guarantee