Hood for MotionProtect Outdoor protects sensors of the anti-masking system from rain and snow.
Snowstorm won’t be a drag
Besides intruders, snow can interfere with the regular operation of the detector. It may stick to anti-masking sensors, block their field of view, and cause a false alarm. Hood protects MotionProtect Outdoor during a snowfall.
Rainfall won’t cause a scene
Anti-masking sensors react to spray paint. But an extended exposure to heavy rain may create interference. Hood protects MotionProtect Outdoor during a thunderstorm to avoid any disturbance related to false alarms.
No need to dismount
Hood can be attached to MotionProtect Outdoor without dismounting the detector from the bracket. The accessory comes with everything you’ll need for installation.
- Classification: Hood for MotionProtect Outdoor
- Mounting method: Dual Lock tape
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Operating temperature range: From -25°С to +60°С
- Operating humidity: Up to 100%
- Dimensions: 110 × 96 × 90 mm
- Weight: 71 g
- Warranty: Replacement and repair within 24 months of the date of sale. If the device does not function properly, we recommend that you first contact the support service as technical issues can be resolved remotely in half of the cases!
- Complete set: Hood for MotionProtect Outdoor, Dual Lock tape, Quick Start Guide