The Hub intelligent control panel is a key element of the Ajax security system. The device monitors operation of all Ajax detectors and immediately sends an alarm signal to the owner and the Central Monitoring Station.
- Authentication to prevent forgery
- Jamming detection and communication channels encryption
- Tampering alarm
- Uses GSM or Ethernet to send alarms to the Central Monitoring Station and the owner
- Sends a notification in case of electrical power loss and operates for up to 15 hours from battery backup
- Checks the functionality of detectors at least every 12 seconds
Principle of operation
The device collects information on detector operation in an encrypted format, analyzes the data, and in case of alarm, notifies the system owner and the Central Monitoring Station in just milliseconds.
The device uses Jeweller radio technology to monitor the detectors and ensure a quick response to danger. It switches the entire system to clear frequencies during jamming. The device is protected against viruses at software level.
Installation and set up
Ready to operate straight out the box. It is set using the mobile application, and the detectors are connected with just one click. It can be mounted in just a few minutes using the SmartBracket mount.
Safe home and office automation
Boost the potential of your security system with scenarios to actively resist the threats it detects and automate your routines. Set up a Night mode activation on schedule; turn off all the office lights automatically by arming the system; program the outdoor lights to spotlight trespassers when they trigger an outdoor motion detector; or install a sustainable anti-flood system. The system continues to execute scenarios even if the connection with Ajax Cloud is lost.
- Reactions to threats
- Planned actions
- Reactions to security mode change
- Classification: The radio channel central unit with GSM and Ethernet modules
- Installation: Indoors
- Connected devices: 100
- Users: 50
- Rooms: 50
- Groups: 9
- Mobile apps: iOS 11.0 and later, Android 4.4 and later
- Communication channels: Ethernet, GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Alarm signal: Delivery time: 0.15 s, Types of notifications: SMS message, call, push
- Communication with Central Monitoring Station: Contact ID, SIA
- Processor: ARM
- Operating system: OS Malevich
- Power supply: 110-250 V from mains or 12 V when using 12V PSU for Hub/Hub Plus/ReX, Built-in back-up battery: Li-Ion 2 А·h, Up to 15 hours of offline operation when the Ethernet is switched off, Energy consumption from the grid — 10 W
- Jeweller radio technology: Communication range with detectors — up to 2,000 m in an open space, Two-way communication between devices, Operating frequencies — 868.0 - 868.6 MHz, Self-adjusting RF output power — up to 25 mW, Block encryption based on AES algorithm, Detector polling period — 12−300 s, Frequency hopping
- SIM card support: Micro SIM 2G
- Operating temperature range: From -10°С to +40°С
- Anti-sabotage: Protection against fraud, Jamming detection, Tamper-resistant
- Video surveillance: Up to 10 cameras or DVRs
- Remote set up: +
- Dimensions: 163 × 163 × 36 mm
- Weight: 350 g
- Warranty: Replacement and repair within 24 months of the date of sale. Batteries are not covered under warranty.
- Connected ReX: 1
- Scenarios: 5
- MotionCam detectors support: No
- Service life: 10 years