Second-generation intelligent control panel with four communication channels, a new powerful processor, tripled RAM capacity and doubled flash memory capacity. The Hub Plus monitors the operation of all Ajax detectors and instantly alerts the owner and the security company.
- Authentication to prevent forgery
- Jamming detection and communication channels encryption
- Tampering alarm
- Uses Wi-Fi, Ethernet, WCDMA and GSM to send alarms to the Central Monitoring Station and the system’s owner
- Sends a notification in case of electrical power loss and operates for up to 16 hours from battery backup
- Checks the functionality of detectors at least every 12 seconds
Protects large areas
The Hub Plus is designed to protect large facilities with a great number of rooms and people. New powerful processor and increased memory capacity have expanded the capabilities of the control panel: up to 150 detectors and 50 cameras can be connected to the hub and you can add 99 users and create 25 groups for room security management.
- For home and apartment
- For office
- For shop and cafeteria
Uses all possible alarm transmission methods
The Hub Plus is the absolute leader in field in the number of communication channels: the control panel can be connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, WCDMA, and GSM. Taken together, these functions ensure ultra-stable connection and instant alarm sending to the owner’s smartphone and the Central Monitoring Station.
- Alarms via calls, SMS and push notifications
- Synchronized operation of all communication channels
- Direct connection with central monitoring stations
Increases stability by 4 times
The Hub Plus is equipped with a GSM module with two SIM-card slots that support 2G and 3G networks. Now you can use SIM-cards of two different communications providers without any risk of communications failures. The Hub instantly switches between 2G and 3G networks. If one SIM card does not respond, the second one is activated automatically.
The Hub Plus makes it possible to use redundant Internet connection by connecting the central unit to networks of two independent communications providers: the main — via Ethernet, and the backup — via Wi-Fi. If connection of one provider fails, the hub will stay connected and continue monitoring the situation at the site.
Safe home and office automation
Boost the potential of your security system with scenarios to actively resist the threats it detects and automate your routines. Set up a Night mode activation on schedule; turn off all the office lights automatically by arming the system; program the outdoor lights to spotlight trespassers when they trigger an outdoor motion detector; or install a sustainable anti-flood system. The system continues to execute scenarios even if the connection with Ajax Cloud is lost.
- Reactions to threats
- Planned actions
- Reactions to security mode change
Simplifies installation and set up
The Hub Plus has a Wi-Fi module now, so it is not necessary to lay a cable for connection to the router. The control panel is ready to operate straight out the box. It is set using the mobile application, and the detectors are connected with just one click. The device can be mounted in just a few minutes using the SmartBracket mount.
- Mounted in 5 minutes
- Placed in any room within a Wi-Fi signal range
- Mobile application for configuring and testing
- Classification: Intelligent central unit of the security system with Wi-Fi and Ethernet modules, and dual SIM
- Installation: Indoors
- Connected devices: 150
- Video surveillance: Up to 50 cameras or DVRs
- Users: 99
- Rooms: 50
- Security groups: 25
- Connected ReX: 5
- Scenarios: 64
- MotionCam detectors support: No
- Mobile app: iOS 11.0 and later, Android 4.4 and later
- Communication channels: 2 SIM cards, 2G (900/1800 MHz), 3G (WCDMA 900/2100 (B8/B1)), Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz (802.11 b/g/n), Ethernet
- Alarm signal: Delivery time: 0.15 s, Types of notifications: SMS, call, push
- Switching between 2G and 3G: Instant
- Switching between SIM cards: 4 minutes
- Communication with the CMS: Contact ID, SIA
- Processor: ARM
- Operating system: OS Malevich
- Power supply: 110-240 V from mains or 12 V when using 12V PSU for Hub/Hub Plus/ReX, Built-in back-up battery: Li-Ion 2 А·h, Up to 16 hours of battery life when Ethernet and Wi-Fi connections are disabled, Energy consumption from the grid — 10 W
- Jeweller radio protocol: Communication range with detectors — up to 2000 m in an open area, Two-way communication between devices, Operating frequencies — 868.0 - 868.6 MHz, Self-adjusting RF output power — up to 25 mW, Block encryption based on AES algorithm, Detector polling period — 12–300 seconds, Frequency hopping
- Operating temperature range: −10°C to +40°C
- Anti-sabotage features: Protection against fraud, Jamming detection and notification, Tamper-resistant
- Remote set up: +
- Dimensions: 163 × 163 × 36 mm
- Weight: 350 g
- Warranty: Replacement and repair within 24 months of the date of sale. Batteries are not covered under warranty.
- Complete set: Ajax Hub Plus intelligent central unit, SmartBracket mounting panel, Power cable, Ethernet cable, Installation kit, SIM cards (depending on region), User’s guide
- Service life: 10 years