Security system control panel.
Always in touch — via cables, Wi-Fi, LTE
Communication with the outer world is critical for alarm control panels. Its reliability guarantees prompt delivery of alarm signals to Alarm Receiving Center and system users.
Hub 2 Plus makes external communication stability absolute. It has 4 communication channels and supports LTE. Such configuration allows you to connect the device to two separate Internet providers over Ethernet and Wi-Fi while having two cellular services ready for back up. Switching between channels happens seamlessly in seconds.
Alarm verification with photo in 9 seconds
Photo verification is the future of the security industry. This technology is an optimal solution for both commercial and residential premises — it is accessible and built to respect privacy. Animated series of photos from MotionCam detectors allow users and CMS operators to evaluate the situation in action. But photo cameras are activated only in response to alarms, never by request.
Hub 2 Plus can manage up to 200 MotionCam detectors and deliver photo confirmations of alarms to users and alarm monitoring companies in just 9 seconds, even when it uses SIM cards for communication. Thanks to LTE support.
- Motion detected
- Alarm raised
- Situation captured
Guaranteed delivery of alarms and photo confirmations: Jeweller and Wings
We have developed Jeweller radio protocol to ensure the continuous operation of all devices within the security system. Jeweller provides two-way communication between hub and detectors at a distance of up to 2,000 meters. Yet it allows to remotely control Ajax devices and communicate alarm signals in less than 0.15 seconds.
Jeweller uses time frames to synchronize communication with connected devices, authentication to eliminate forgery, and encryption to protect against data leaks. Moreover, it is a highly energy-efficient radio protocol that allows detectors to operate for years from pre-installed batteries.
Hub 2 Plus supports 64 scenarios that minimize human impact on the security of a location. It can automatically arm and disarm the entire security system or certain groups by schedule. Moreover, it can instantly activate a smoke security machine in case of intrusion, cut power supply and turn on emergency lighting in case of fire, or cut water in case of leakage. Using automation devices, Hub 2 Plus can control lights, electric locks, and roller shutters. Scenarios can be activated in response to security mode changes, alarm triggerings, or Button commands.
Flood prevention system:
Automatic doors and roller shutters:
- Electric lock
- Roller shutter
Spotlighting the trespassers:
- MotionProtect Outdoor
- Outdoor lighting
Protection of large premises with complex internal organization
Business centers, factories, and multi-story villas with outbuildings — Hub 2 Plus is ready to secure even the most complicated properties. The new hub controls up to 200 devices. Its radio signal range can reach up to 2,000 meters while the maximum radio network coverage can reach 35 km2. Hub 2 Plus can manage 25 security groups with a total number of 200 users. This allows security personnel to divide large premises into zones and clearly organize staff access.
- 25 security groups
- 200 users
- 200 devices in the system
- 35 km2 maximum radio range coverage with 5 ReX
Resistant to sabotage
Whatever happens to Hub 2 Plus, alarm monitoring company and users will get a notification about it. A tamper alarm goes off when intruders try to unmount the device. If Ajax Cloud server loses connection with a hub, it’ll send a notification in just 60 seconds thanks to short ping intervals. Even during a blackout, Hub 2 Plus will continue to protect premises for up to 15 hours powered by a built-in backup battery.
- Device polling period from 12 seconds
- Detection connection loss with a hub in 60 seconds
- Operation on backup battery up to 15 hours
Hub 2 Plus runs on OS Malevich, a real-time operating system developed by Ajax Systems. OS Malevich is extremely stable, immune to viruses, and protected from cyberattacks.
Modular architecture simplifies the constant upgrading of OS Malevich. The system gets new features several times a year via over-the-air software updates. The process doesn’t involve engineers or users and takes minutes to implement — only when the security system is disarmed.
Hub 2 Plus is the most efficient Ajax control panel. It has a processor that is 4.5 times faster than Hub 2 and 8 times more flash memory. This hardware configuration allows the device to work for years and remain relevant.
Controlled with apps
We refused to add buttons to our control panel and to use archaic interfaces. Apps are more comfortable and safe. They connect to a hub using a secure channel with Ajax Cloud — our server solution located at several AWS data centers. Apps allow users to control security, edit hub settings, configure connected devices, create scenarios, and monitor events. From a smartphone or PC. While on-site or away.
Installation without fuss
Hub 2 Plus is ready to work right out of the box. It comes with pre-installed communicators, a power supply unit, and a back-up battery. To begin the system set up, you'll need to plug the device into a power socket, connect it to the Internet, insert SIM cards, and scan the QR-code using the app. Thanks to SmartBracket, you won't even need to disassemble the device to mount it.
All security system settings are always available in the app. Even when you're far away from the hub, you can connect security devices or CCTV cameras, add users, test radio signal strength, create security groups and scenarios, or connect a hub to an alarm monitoring company.
Seamless security system upgrade
To simplify the process of upgrading installed hubs, we’ve provided the possibility of automatic data transfer. The import feature allows engineers to migrate settings, connected devices, groups, scenarios, and users from an old hub to Hub 2 Plus. In less than 15 minutes.
- Classification: Security system control panel with four in-built channels for external communication and support of detectors with photo cameras
- Installation: Indoors
- Connected devices: 200
- Video surveillance support: 100 cameras and DVRs
- Users: 200
- Rooms: 50
- Security groups: 25
- Connected ReX: 5
- Scenarios: 64
- MotionCam detectors support: +
- Apps: iOS 11.0 and later, Android 4.4 and later
- Communication channels: 2 SIM cards, 2G (GSM900/DCS1800 (B3/B8)), 3G (WCDMA 850/900/2100 (B1/B5/B8)), LTE (FDD B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20), Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Ethernet
- Alarm signals: Delivery time: 0.15 sec, Notification types: SMS, call, push-notification
- Switching between 2G, 3G, LTE: Instant
- Switching between the SIM-cards: 4 minutes
- CMS connectivity: CMS connectivity: Contact ID, SIA (DC-09), CMS software supporting visual alarms verification
- Operating system: OS Malevich
- Power supply: 110-240 V with pre-installed battery, 6 V with alternative 6V PSU power supply, Energy consumption from the 110-240 V grid — 10 W
- Built-in back-up battery: Li-Ion 3 А·h, Ensures up to 15 hours of operation when using SIM card only
- Jeweller radio technology: Communication range with detectors — up to 2,000 m in an open space, Two-way communication between devices, Operating frequencies — 868,0−868,6 MHz, Self-adjusting RF output power — up to 25 mW, Block encryption based on AES algorithm, Detector polling period — 12−300 s, Frequency hopping
- Wings radio technology: Transmission of visual confirmations, Delivery verification of packages
- Operating temperature range: From −10°С to +40°С
- Anti-sabotage: Forgery prevention, Notifications about jamming, Tamper to detect back lid opening and unmounting from SmartBracket
- Remote set up and testing: +
- Dimensions: 163 × 163 × 36 mm
- Weight: 351 g
- Warranty: Replacement and repair within 24 months of the date of sale. Batteries are not covered under warranty.
- Complete set: Ajax Hub 2 Plus control panel, SmartBracket mounting panel, Power cable, Ethernet cable, Installation kit, SIM card (depends on region), User’s guide
- Service life: 10 years