Motion detector with a photo camera to verify alarms.
- Photo delivery in under 9 seconds
- Sees in the dark
- Operates up to 4 years on the pre-installed batteries
- Communicates at a distance of up to 1700 m from the hub
More than a photo. Faster than a video.
With MotionCam, you’ll know about the actual situation at home even before the burglars understand that they’re busted. An animated series of photos follows the instant motion alarm for an accurate situation appraisal.
- Motion detected
- Alarm raised
- Situation captured
MotionCam detector requires Hub 2 or Hub 2 Plus for operation.
Prevents unnecessary disturbance
A nanny came back from the store and forgot to disarm the security system. The alarm went off, but the parents were calm. MotionCam has made a series of pictures to reveal the cause.
Spots the hidden threats
The alarm went off at the office. The Ajax security system has sent the photos from the MotionCam detectors to the staff. Be careful! The criminals have guns.
Looks after the house at night
The burglars broke in at night. Thanks to the IR backlight, their details were apparent on the MotionCam pictures. The police patrol caught the burglars in the act.
Engineered to respect privacy
MotionCam is designed to control your security, not your personal life. The motion detector is unable to take pictures by request. The camera activates only in response to a motion alarm. The data is encrypted throughout the processes of transmission and storage. No one analyzes it, even the AI. You won’t need to live under the constant supervision of the security cameras to know why the alarm went off.
- Photo capture only when triggered
- All pictures are encrypted
- We don’t see your photos
Dispels any suspicions
MotionCam ignores pets (up to 50 cm in height) using the SmartDetect algorithm. But if an especially curious pet manages to set off the alarm, the following photo report will confirm that the house is safe.
Unique wireless technologies: Jeweller and Wings
MotionCam simultaneously uses two specialized radio protocols: Jeweller for sending instantaneous alarms and Wings for rapid image delivery. You’ll receive the first snapshot of the event within 9 seconds after motion is detected. As usual, the alarm notification will arrive in a split of a second, even if the signal is unstable.
You can set up MotionCam at a distance of up to 1700 meters from the hub to establish visual control of the most critical areas. The new detector features a record-breaking operating efficiency with up to 4 years of battery life.
- Two-way communication channel at a distance of up to 1700 m
- First photo delivered in under 9 sec
- Up to 4 years of operation on the pre-installed batteries
Intuitive to pair and install
MotionCam connects to the Ajax security system in a few taps. Open the Ajax app, scan the QR code, and assign the detector to one of the rooms.
Mount the detector on a wall without disassembling. Make sure that no vases, wardrobes, or glass objects are blocking its view angle. You’re all set!
- Easy to pair with a QR code
- Fast mounting with a SmartBracket
- Mobile app to adjust, test, and control
- Classification: Electro-optical combined radio channel security detector with a photo camera
- Detector type: Wireless
- Installation: Indoors
- Motion detection distance: Up to 12 m
- Pet immunity: Weight: up to 20 kg, Height: up to 50 cm
- Compatibility: Only with Hub 2, Hub 2 Plus
- Sensing element: PIR sensor
- Detection angles: Horizontal — 88.5°, Vertical — 80°
- Time for motion detection: From 0.3 to 2 m/s
- Camera view angle: 90°
- Alarm signal delivery time: 0.15 sec
- Photo verification: Time to deliver a photograph with default settings: up to 9 sec, Photo quality: up to 640 × 480, Pictures in a series: 1-5 pcs
- IR backlight for night mode pictures: Available
- Sensitivity: Adjustable, 3 levels
- Recommended installation height: 2.4 m
- Power supply: Batteries: CR123A (×2), 3 V
- Battery life: Up to 4 years (up to 2.5 years if “Delay when entering” setting is activated)
- Jeweller radio technology: Communication range with detectors: up to 1,700 m in the line of sight, Two-way communication between devices, Operating frequencies: 868.0 - 868.6 MHz, Self-adjusting RF output power: up to 20 mW, Block encryption based on AES algorithm, Detector polling period: 12−300 s, Frequency hopping
- Wings radio technology: Transmission of visual alarm verifications
- Temperature sensor: Available
- Operating temperature range: From 0°C to +40°C (manufacture date up to June 1, 2020), From -10°C to +40°C (manufacture date from June 1, 2020)
- Operating humidity: Up to 75%
- Anti-sabotage: Fraud protection, Jamming notification, Tamper-resistant
- CMS compatibility: CMS connectivity: Contact ID, SIA (DC-09), CMS software supporting visual alarms verification
- Remote configuration and testing: +
- Protection class: IP50
- Dimensions: 135 × 70 × 60 mm
- Weight: 167 g
- Warranty: Replacement and repair for a period of 24 months from the date of sale. The warranty does not cover batteries.
- Complete Set: MotionCam motion detector, SmartBracket mounting panel, x2 CR123A batteries (pre-installed), Installation kit, Quick Start Guide
- Service life: 10 years