Module for connecting wired alarm to Ajax and managing security via the app.
The second life of an old wired alarm
We understand how difficult it is to decide on a wired alarm upgrade. It is a common situation when your system is still capable of protecting your property but is clearly outdated. Renovating with Ajax doesn't force you to leave behind the current equipment. It gives you a chance to build modern complex security based on existing wired equipment.
Security via smartphone
With MultiTransmitter, system users get security control via app, data-rich notifications, and automation scenarios. An installer can set up the system or device in the PRO-app, both while on-site and remotely.
More Ajax features
Perimeter IR detectors, household gas sensors, thermostats, float sensors, and other devices are ready to expand the Ajax areas of use. Connect them to a hub via MultiTransmitter and manage the combined security system in the Ajax app.
Less hassle with automated security
Use automation scenarios so that the security system instantly responds to threats without waiting for police. Ajax will be armed by schedule, turn on the light by the alarm of a motion detector, de-energize the room at the first sign of fire. With MultiTransmitter, an old alarm system becomes part of a safe and smart home.
With MultiTransmitter, you can specify the type of alarm and a room for each wired device. This makes notifications more informative — you know not just what happened but where. This information is displayed using push notification, SMS, and is also sent to the security company's monitoring station under an appropriate code. A total of five types of alarms are available: intrusion, fire, medical assistance, panic button, gas leak.
Intrusion confirmation in 9 seconds
Connect MotionCam — a motion detector with a photo camera — to know for sure whether there are burglars in the place, or someone just did not disarm the alarm. The camera is activated only when the system is armed, and motion is detected. Contrary to video surveillance, the detector's photos are securely encrypted and transferred to the app in seconds, and only to those users who are granted viewing rights.
- Motion detected
- Alarm raised
- Situation captured
Radio communication without reliability compromises
MultiTransmitter communicates with a hub via an encrypted Jeweller radio protocol. This is a TDMA technology developed by Ajax Systems for uninterrupted communication with devices. Jeweller detects jamming attempts, switches to the backup frequency in case of interference, and allows Ajax wireless devices to run on battery power for years.
- Connection to a hub at a distance of up to 2,000 meters
- Alarm delivery in 0.15 seconds
- Adjustable ping from 12 seconds
Security without barriers
When using ReX range extenders, Ajax security system's radio network can cover up to 35 km2. But if some rooms are impermeable for radio waves, connecting wired devices via MultiTransmitter is the best solution. The length of wires can reach 400 meters.
Protected against sabotage
MultiTransmitter will inform you instantly if the connected devices have been interrupted with power failure, disconnection of the signal cable, or tampering. Electricity loss at the site will not be a problem either — the backup battery can provide power to devices for up to 4 days. MultiTransmitter body itself is equipped with two tampers that respond to removal of the integration module from the mount and removal of the lid.
- Instant connection loss detection with wired device (EOL)
- Cavity in the body for a backup battery 7 A⋅h
- 2 tampers that detect dismounting and opening of the body
Made by professionals for professionals
We made sure that the installation and setup process does not require any extra time or effort. Like other Ajax devices, MultiTransmitter connects to a hub in the app by scanning a QR-code. When connecting wired devices, you don't need to know the resistors' resistance values. The system will also warn you if a device was not connected correctly.
- Adding to the system by scanning QR-code
- Wall mounting
- Connecting wired devices
- In-app configuring
- Number of alarm/tamper zones: 18
- Supported detector contact types: NO, NC (without R), EOL (NC with R), EOL (NO with R)
- Resistance of the EOL resistor: 1 kΩ to 7.5 kΩ
- Alarm signals processing mode: Pulsed or bistable
- Main power supply: 110–255 V, 50/60 Hz
- Backup power: 12 V DC
- Supported battery type: Battery with 4 or 7 A⋅h capacity (not included), dimensions 150 × 64 × 94 mm
- Detector power supply: 12 V DC, up to 1 A for all detector power supply outputs
- Protection against dismantling: Tamper
- Radio signal frequency band: 868.0–868.6 MHz or 868.7–869.2 MHz, depending on the sales region
- Compatibility: Operates with all Ajax hubs, and range extenders
- Maximum radio signal power: Up to 7.29 mW (25 mW limit)
- Radio signal range: Up to 2,000 m in the line of sight
- Operating temperature range: From -10°С to +40°С
- Operating humidity: Up to 75%
- Dimensions: 196 × 238 × 100 mm
- Weight: 805 g
- Warranty: Replacement and repair during 24 months from the date of sale.
- Complete set: MultiTransmitter board, Body, Installation kit, Power cable, User Guide
- Service life: 10 years