Whether you’re installing a new set of surround or ATMOS speakers, adding a second subwoofer for the ultimate home theater experience, or just need more core-pounding impact from your favorite music, the HTS 10 delivers the powerful bass you crave
- Engineered and designed in USA
- Great sound for every room
- 3 years warranty
- Built to last
All the Feels
The Polk HTS 10 subwoofer enhances home theater and music listening with powerful deep bass. It features a long-throw Dynamic Balance 10” driver, patented Power Port technology and a state-of-the-art 200W Class D amplifier. Easily to access controls for volume, low pass filter, and phase correction. Connect via LFE (unfiltered / low pass disabled) or stereo line level RCA inputs.
Bass you can feel
Pair the HTS 10 with any of your Polk speakers for that deep bass impact you can feel across all your home theater and music needs.
Dynamic Balance Drivers
Front-firing 10” driver with our patented Dynamic Balance technology is Klippel optimized to provide clean, clear bass, better linearity, lower distortion and greater durability.
- Complete control - Built-in controls for variable volume, low pass filter and phase (0/180°) for optimum bass levels. Set power toggle to Auto on/off or DC control (12V trigger) for fast and easy on/off power switching in the sub and other home theatre equipment-all easily accessible on the back panel.
- Quality Crafted Cabinet Design - Strong, rigid and acoustically inert enclosure reduces unwanted internal standing waves for less audible coloration. And non-resonant Meddite MDF construction, with extra bracing and minimum thick baffles, ensures a more lifelike sound.
- Universal Compatibility - Connect via LFE (unfiltered / low pass disabled) or stereo line level RCA inputs-complements any home theatre system (cables not included).
- Total Pieces: 1
- Included Accessories: (1) Removable Speaker Grille, (1) Power Cord, (1) Quick Start Guide, (1) Product Registration Card
- Electronics Warranty: 3 years
- Drivers Warranty: 5 years
- Original Purchaser Only: Yes
- Total Pieces: 1
- Height: 16.614" (42.2 cm)
- Width: 15.118" (38.4 cm)
- Depth: 16.1" (40.89 cm)
- Weight: 37.75 lbs (17.12 kg)
- Subwoofer Array Driver Enclosure Type: Power Port Bass Vented
- Subwoofer Array Driver Complement: (1) 10" (25.4 cm) d (Round) Polypropylene Dynamic Balance and Klippel optimized driver - Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 200 Watts
- Continuous Power: 100 Watts
- Total Frequency Response: 25 Hz → .180 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Lower and Upper -3dB Limits: 30 Hz → .120 Hz
- Amplifier Class: Class D
- Audio Inputs: LFE (Unfiltered), Stereo Line Level - (2) RCA
- IO Button Location: Back Panel
- Adjusts: Volume +/-, Low Pass Filter (30Hz-120Hz), Phase (0/180°), Power: Auto on/off, Power: DC control (12V trigger)
- US Power Cycle: Energy Star Compliant with Auto Standby (.5W)