High-quality 12 volt coaxical in-line power units for use with the PROception range of masthead amplifiers and similar applications. All units utilise an efficient cooling-running mains transformers, fitted with an approved thermal fuse for overheat protection. The two-colour power indicator LED gives immediate warning of an output short-circuit condition. Regulation is maintained over the full 207-253 V AC supply voltage range, for any output current up to the maximum of 100 mA.
- Fully-screened RF modules, compliant with EMC standards (BS EN 55013 & BS EN 50083-2).
- Low RF insertion loss and excellent 75Ω impedance matching.
- Passes return path signals, allowing use in IR eye systems.
- Electronic long-term short-circuit protection with two-colour LED indication.
- No. of Inputs: 1
- No. of Outputs: 1
- Frequency Range: 5-862 MHz
- Insertion Loss: 0.5dB
- Connector Type: F
- DC Output: 12V
- Max Current: 100mA
- Short cct. Warning: Yes
- Supply Voltage: 230V