Unregulated power unit with higher current ratings, suitable for use with PROception new generation amplifiers. The unit utilises an efficient cooling-running mains transformers, fitted with an approved thermal fuse for overheat protection.
Designs independently certified to relevant safety standard BS EN 60065.
- In-line unit for use with the proAMP310X 10-way dual-mode amplifier.
- Suitable for both remote or local powering of the amplifier.
- Fully-screened RF module, EMC compliant (BS EN 50083-2).
- Low RF insertion loss and excellent 75 Ω impedance matching.
- No. of Inputs: 1
- No. of Outputs: 1
- Frequency Range: 5-862 MHz
- Insertion Loss: 0.6dB
- Connector Type: F
- DC Output: 12V nom.
- Max Current: 200mA
- AC Power Connection: Flexible cord