This mains-powered multi-way amplifier is used to distribute the UHF output from a satellite receiver (usually from the RF OUT-2 port of a Sky box), making a selected satellite channel available at up to 2 additional outputs around the home. The built-in RF retun path (5-10 MHz) together with power for remote infrared receiver 'eyes' on all outputs makes it a simple matter to add remote control. VHF/FM and/or DAB aerials can also be connected. Cool-running design independently certified to relevant safety and EMC standards.
- Separate filtered VHF and UHF inputs. NEW Mk 3 versions have dual-filtered VHF inputs covering both Bands II and III, adding capability for DAB, with equipotential bonding point.
- Sharp cut-off 'TETRA' filtering helps avoid interference from nearby HF and VHF transmitters.
- 9 V power for infrared receiver eyes on all outputs (max. load 15 mA per outlet). Each output is individually short-circuit protected.
- Compatible with PROception proSAT1EYE low-current IR eye (p27), and industry-standard eyes.
- With equipotential bonding point.
- No. of inputs: 2
- No. of outputs: 6
- Connectors: F
- Gain: 5dB
- Max Input: 77 dBµV
- Frequency Range: VHF (BII & BIII) & UHF