Traditional mains-powered multi-way aerial amplifier, for off-air VHF and UHF signal distribution. Cool-running designs independently certified to relevant safety and EMC standards.
- Separate filtered VHF and UHF inputs for FM radio (Band II), DAB* (Band III) and UHF TV.
- Mk 3 versions have dual-filtered VHF inputs covering Bands II and III, with equipotential bonding point.
- Sharp cut-off 'TETRA' filtering on UHF input helps avoid interference from nearby transmitters.
- 12 V preamplifier line-power available at the UHF input. Rated load current 100 mA max.
- Higher gain 'Full' output allows system expansion.
- With equipotential bonding point.
- No. of inputs: 2
- No. of outputs: 8
- Connectors: IEC
- Gain: 5dB
- Full Gain: 15.8dB
- Max Input: 77 dBµV
- Line Power: 12V, 100mA