Distributing the analogue RF output of a Sky box from the main TV location to other rooms remains a popular solution for aerial installers. The new PROception proLINK22 modulator and remote control unit allows unrivalled flexibility for this application.
- Replaces the 'missing' RF outputs on newer Sky receivers.
- High-quality UHF modulator with infrared return remote control capability on BOTH of its twin F-type RF outputs.
- Simple channel setting using Sky box menu.
- Two remote rooms can be wired directly from the proLINK (expandable to three using a splitter and without a power supply)*
- Connect optional power unit (PSA125) to power 4-way system using proMHD14R or proAMP104X amplifier. 10-way system also possible using proAMP310X.
- 2-colour power-status indicator.
- Wall mountable with extended lead. (500mm)
RF INPUT AND OUTPUT
- Interface: Sky I/O port via 0.5 m flying lead
- Modulator: UK System I, channels 21–60
- RF connections: 1-in, 2-out, both outputs IR-eye-enabled
- IR 'eye' current available: 10 mA max per output (total 15 mA max.) s/c protected
- System current with external PSU: 75 mA max. at RF-OUT2
*This requires the use of PROception proSAT1EYE IR eyes and assumes that the local TV is connected by Scart or HDMI and does not require an RF antenna connection.