The HD RANGER Eco is a universal field strength meter that covers a comprehensive mix of broadcast standards around the globe. The latest developments in broadcast technology such as DVB-T/C/S/S2 with MPEG-2 as well as MPEG-4 video are managed effortlessly within the product.
One of the most noticeable and stunning features on the new HD RANGER Eco product is the ultra fast spectrum analyser. As soon as you use the analyser you will experience this outstanding feature as one of the major changes we have adopted in the new product allowing you to sweep faster and more accurately.
The introduction of the latest technology within the product allows you to display multiple screens either overlapped together or in a split screen format.
6th generation of TV & Satellite analysers
- Triple split display: 3 functions in a single screen.
- Fast and accurate spectrum analyser.
- StealthID: Identifying the tuning parameters.
- Advanced satellite functions.
- Powerful datalogger and installation menu.
- USB PC Connection.
- Constellation diagram.
- Dynamic echoes analysis.
- Digital Standards:
- DVB-T, DVB-T2
- DVB-C, DVB-C2
- DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-S2 multistream
- Video Codecs: MPEG-2, MPEG-4 H.264
- Audio Codecs: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, HE-AAC
- Inputs and Outputs:
- Universal RF connector 75 Ω
- Analogue Video/Audio input
- USB for data tranferring
- Constellation diagram
- Dynamic echoes analysis
- StealthID (instant identification of tuning parameters)
- PLS (Physical Layer Scrambling)
- Ultra fast spectrum analyser (70 ms sweeping time) with MAX/MIN hold
- FM radio measurements and decoding
- Screenshots and Datalogger for measurement reports
- DVB-S2 multistream
- Field strength
- Task planner
- PC Connection:
- NetUpdate 4 (free software)
- Free and automatic firmware updates
- User customised channel plans
- Measurement reports and screenshots