A convenient solution for the multi-digital-box household, whether using Freeview, Sky or both. This unit provides 4-way low-gain distribution for high quality signals at all outlets and optionally allows remote control of a Sky digital satellite receiver.
- Standard PROception 4-way masthead format: robust diecast amplifier in free-draining enclosure.
- Sharp cut-off TETRA input filtering helps avoid interference problems from nearby transmitters.
- Also available complete with power supply (proPSU11F).
- With equipotential bonding point.
Mode 1 (aerial amplifier mode)
- Apply power (5 - 12 V) to any output from proPSU11F, proPSU12F, suitable Freeview box or IDTV.
- No power reaches the other outputs, return path amplifier is disabled, unit functions simply as a 4-way low-gain UHF amplifier or 'active splitter'.
Mode 2 (return-path mode)
- Mode selected by applying power (9 -12V) to the input, usually from RF OUT-2 of a Sky receiver.
- Return path amplifier and 'eye' power are enabled, facilitating Sky remote control.
- Compatible with proSAT1EYE; complete 4-way system powered entirely from the Sky box.
- In Mode 2 the complete 4-way system can be powered entirely from either an old style Sky box or a proPSU11F via a proLINK22 (Flexible RF Output Modulator - restores Sky distribution) for one of new design Sky Boxes that have that they have no ‘RF‑2’ connection.
- Ways: 4
- Gain: 4.5dB
- NF: 2.8dB
- Max Input: 84 dBµV
- Power Requirement:
- Mode 1: 5 - 15V, 25mA
- Mode 2: 9 - 12V, 35mA
- Return Path:
- Mode 1: Disabled
- Mode 2: Active
- Eye Power: