The QD1 Data Cabinet Enclosures range have been developed to suit most of today's network infrastructure installations. It is the perfect solution for all common applications such as LAN installations, server room's, hardware, AV and security housing.
The range of QD1 Enclosures has been carefully designed to produce an exquisite and aesthetically pleasing enclosure. Not only have we produced a strong and light weight enclosure, we have also incorporated many useful features which make the QD1 Enclosure unique. These include printed U markers on all four vertical panel mounts, integrally fitted vertical cable management jumper ring and removable cover.
As standard all QD1 enclosures come supplied with a toughened glass front door with a quick release handle and a lockable steel rear door. Both doors can be easily removed and hinged from either side of the enclosure. Both removable side panels can also be locked for additional security. Every enclosure comes with two sets of adjustable panel mounting profiles and a set of travel castors and jacking feet all ready fitted.
To complement the enclosures we also have a complete range of accessories such as roof fan trays, shelves, PDU’s, plinths and various cable management equipment.
- 42U in heights
- 800 x 800mm foot print
- 19” Adjustable front & rear vertical profiles (2.0mm thickness)
- Supplied with vertical jumper rings & removable cover
- Lockable front glass (tempered safety glass) door with air vents
- Lockable solid steel rear door
- Doors can be hinged on left or right
- Lockable & removable side panels
- All-round ventilation for increased airflow
- Multiple cable entry on the top & base of the cabinet (with removable glands)
- Transport castors & jacking feet fitted
- Cage nuts supplied (bag of 50)
- All-round earth bonding
- Up to 800kg static load capacity
- Powdered coated finish – RAL9004 (Black)