Low-current relay to control appliances remotely.
The impulse for smart security
- Flood-prevention system - Set the automatic water shut off in case the washing machine breaks or a pipe bursts. Control the water supply at the facility remotely or set up a schedule.
- Automatic gates / barrier - Control appliances via the app or using Button. No compromises in comfort and safety.
- Electric lock - Lock or unlock doors with the app or Button. Block access to premises by alarm or Night Mode activation and sleep calmly.
- Security smoke cannon - Set up the smoke cannon triggered by any detector alarm or DoubleButton hold-up device activation. Such a system reliably shelters people and valuables from burglars.
- Roller blinds / motorized curtains - Control the equipment remotely through the app, via Button, or set a scenario: when changing the security mode, according to the time of day, or by alarm activation.
- ACS blocking - Set up Access Control System (ACS) reader blocking when arming the system to prevent employee access the guarded premises and avoid false alarms.
Flexibility at the core
Settings versatility and low power consumption make Relay a universal tool for equipment control. Dry contact is not galvanically connected to the device power supply so that it can be used both in low-voltage and household networks. There are bistable and pulse modes. The relay can be easily connected to a power supply unit paired with a backup battery.
- Pulse 0.5–255 seconds
- Power supply 7–24 V DC
- Dry contact
No extra effort
Connecting Relay to the hub takes less than a minute — it's enough to scan a QR code with the Ajax app. The miniature device (39×33×18 mm) fits easily into a junction box, an electrical panel, or a switching unit body. And the flexible external antenna provides stable connectivity.
Always in touch
We developed the Jeweller radio protocol to ensure uninterrupted interaction of all security system devices. The radio protocol uses frames to synchronize device communication, authentication to prevent forgery, and encryption to protect against hacking.
- Two-way communication at a distance of up to 1000 meters
- 5 ReX radio signal range extenders in the system
- Command delivery in 0.15 s
- Adjustable ping from 12 s
Smart security for home and business
Use automation scenarios so your security system not only reports threats but also actively counters them.
Water shut off by schedule
Automatic doors and roller shutters
- Electric lock
- Roller shutters
- Classification: Radio channel relay unit
- Device type: Wireless
- Installation method: Into electric switchboard, junction box
- Compatibility: Operates with all Ajax hubs, and range extenders
- Actuating element: Electromagnetic relay
- Relay service life: 200,000 switch-ons
- Voltage protection: Max — 36.5 V, min — 6.5 V
- Maximum load current: 5A at 36V DC, 13A at 230V AC
- Maximum current protection: No
- Maximum temperature protection: > 65°C at the place of installation
- Electric power meter function: No
- Energy consumption parameter check: Voltage
- Power supply: 7 - 24 V (DC only)
- Operation modes: Impulse, Bistable
- Contact state: Normally open, Normally closed
- Adjustable pulse duration: 0.5–255 sec
- Jeweller radio technology: Communication range with central unit — up to 1,000 m in an open space, Two-way communication between devices, Operating frequencies — 868.0 - 868.6 MHz, Self-adjusting RF output power — up to 25 mW, Block encryption based on AES algorithm, Device scanning period — 12 - 300 s
- Operating temperature range: From 0°С to +64°С
- Permissible humidity: Up to 75%
- Protection class of body: IP20
- Anti-sabotage: Protection against fraud, Jamming detection
- Remote setting and testing: +
- Dimensions: 39 × 33 × 18 mm
- Weight: 25 g
- Warranty: Replacement and repair within 24 months of the date of sale.
- Complete set: Relay, Installation set, User's guide
- Service life: 10 years