Sanus' Black CIXT1 is a tilting wall mount for 40" to 110" flat panel TVs. The Sanus Virtual Axis™ tilting system provides easy adjustment of viewing angle with just the touch of a finger. Pro Set Plus™ post installation height and levelling adjustments up to 2.54cm / 1" to ensure TVs are always perfectly positioned after hanging.
This tilting mount gives you the best view from the floor or couch. Fingertip tilt allows for easy TV adjustments and the mount tilts the TV back for easy cable access. TVs can slide from side to side for perfect positioning on the wall and the safety tab provides a safe and easy connection you can hear.
The CIXT1 comes with extender brackets that easily attach to accommodate large hole patterns. Brackets are also compatible with CILT1 and CILL1 TV mounts from Sanus.
An optional padlock prevents the quick release tabs from releasing.
- New Pro Set Plus post install height and level adjustments allow for up to one full inch of height and level adjustment
- Open wall plate design allows mounting directly over most wall boxes and electrical outlets
- Virtual Axis™ Fingertip tilt allows for easy TV adjustments and quick access to cables
- Save time by using the levelling notch to hang the wall plate on a temporary nail while levelling the wall plate and marking holes to drill
- High quality quick release tabs instantly unlock the TV from the wall plate and adjust to line up the bottom of the TV
- Optional padlock adds security
- Screen Size: 40" - 110"
- Maximum TV Weight: 136.08kg / 300lb
- Mounting Pattern Minimum VESA: 200 x 200
- Mounting Pattern Maximum VESA: 1100 x 800
- Tilts: +7/-10
- Minimum Depth from Wall: 6.5cm / 2.5"
- Product Weight: 9.5kg / 21lb
- Height: 44.53cm to 82.52cm / 17.53" to 32.49"
- Width: 84.91cm to 134.44cm / 33.43" to 52.93"
- Depth: 6.12cm / 2.41"