An icon, remastered
Featuring next-gen acoustics and new levels of connectivity, Era 100 transforms any room with the finely tuned stereo sound and rich bass your music deserves.
Easily play all your audio content using WiFi and Bluetooth®.1 Connect your turntable or other device using an auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adapter.2 Enjoy hands-free control with your voice.3 Pair two in the same room for even richer stereo sound or immersive home cinema surround sound. Add more Sonos speakers around your home for amazing sound in every room.
Superb sonic power
Next-gen acoustics bring your music to life with detailed stereo separation and deep bass at any volume.
Minor scale for major versatility
Place this speaker anywhere and everywhere you want to listen. The compact design fits beautifully on your bookshelf, kitchen counter, desk, or nightstand.
Play from any service or device
- Wi-Fi - The best sound experience: Stream the highest-quality audio from anywhere in your home without interruptions from calls or notifications.
- Bluetooth - No missed connections: With the press of a button, you and your family and friends can stream directly from a paired Bluetooth device.1
- Line-in - Unlock new listening possibilities: Connect a turntable, computer, or other audio source using an auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adapter.2
Breeze through setup
Go from unboxing to unbelievable sound in just a few minutes. Simply plug in the power cable, connect your phone or tablet to WiFi, and open the Sonos app.
Tunes itself for you
With a tap in the Sonos app, Trueplay™ tuning technology analyses the unique acoustics of your space and optimises the speaker’s EQ. So all your content sounds just the way it should.
Control your way
- Touch controls: Touch and go - Intuitive touch controls provide quick, screen-free control. Just tap or swipe to play, pause, adjust the volume, and group your Sonos speakers.
- Sonos app: One app does it all like it's nothing - The Sonos app brings all your content and settings together in one place for effortless control from any room.
- Amazon Alexa: Get extra help from Amazon Alexa - Ask Alexa to control your smart home devices, manage your calendar, and more.4
- Direct Control: Use your favourite app - Control Sonos directly from supported apps, including Pandora, Spotify, and TIDAL.
- Apple AirPlay 2: Share audio from your Apple devices - Stream directly from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. With the Apple Home app, you can even use Siri on your device to play Apple Music.
Your voice, your choice
Era 100 is designed for ease of listening and mind, with multiple ways to protect your privacy.
- Privacy with a tap - Deactivate your voice assistants by tapping the speech bubble on top of the speaker. The light will also turn off. You will still have access to other mic-enabled features, like Trueplay.
- Security with a switch - Make sure no one accidentally activates your voice assistant by toggling off the switch on the back of the speaker. This disconnects all power to the microphone hardware for added security.
Surround yourself in superior stereo
Experience an even wider soundstage and awe-inspiring sweet spot when you pair two speakers in the same room.5
Responsible by design
Committed to listeners and the planet, Sonos is making sound decisions for a sustainable future.
- Recycled plastics - In an effort to give materials a second life and minimise waste, Era 100 features 48% post consumer-recycled plastics.
- Energy efficiency - Software efficiencies reduce power consumption when the speaker is playing audio and when it’s idle.
- Eco packaging - Crafted from paper certified by the Forest Stewardship Council®, the exterior and interior packaging is 100% recyclable.6
- Amplifiers: Three class-D digital amplifiers precision-tuned for the speaker's unique acoustic architecture power your sound experience.
- Tweeters: Two angled tweeters create a crisp and accurate high frequency response and stereo separation.
- Woofers: One mid-woofer ensures the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies and deep bass.
- Microphones: The far-field microphone array uses advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation for quick and accurate voice control and Trueplay tuning. Disconnect by toggling off the mic switch.
- Adjustable EQ: Use the Sonos app to adjust bass, treble and loudness.
- Trueplay: This software measures the acoustics of the room then fine-tunes the EQ. Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
DETAILS + DIMENSIONS
- Height: 7.18 in (182.5 mm)
- Width: 4.72 in (120 mm)
- Depth: 5.14 in (130.5 mm)
- Weight: 4.44 lb (2.02 kg)
- Colours: Black, White
- Finish: Matte
- Bluetooth Button: Press to pair with a Bluetooth device.
- Controls: Use the buttons to play, pause, skip, replay, adjust the volume, turn off the microphones, manually switch to Bluetooth, and more.
- LEDs: Lights on the product indicate connection, charge status, mute status, microphone activation, and errors.
- Mic Switch: Toggle off this switch on the back of the product to disconnect all power to the microphone hardware.
POWER + CONNECTIVITY
- Wi-Fi: Compatible with WiFi 6. Connect to WiFi with any 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4 GHz/5 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0 supports audio streaming from any Bluetooth-enabled device.
- USB-C Port: 15W, 5V/3A
- Voltage: 100-240V 50/60Hz internal power supply
- CPU: Quad Core 1.4 GHz A-53
- Memory: 1GB SDRAM, 4GB NV
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher on WiFi
- Voice: Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant on WiFi
- Sonos Era 100
- Power Cable - Length: 6 ft (2m)
- Documentation: Quickstart Guide and legal/warranty information
- Wi-Fi: Internet connection
- Power Source: Nearby electrical outlet
- Sonos App: The latest generation of the Sonos app running on a compatible device
1. Speaker must be set up on WiFi with the Sonos app to play audio. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sonos is under licence.
2. USB-C line-in requires a 3.5 mm auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adapter, both sold separately. This type of connection is not intended for TV.
3. Availability of voice services varies by country and language.
4. Amazon account required for Amazon Alexa. Smart home control requires compatible devices and internet connection. Some features may require enabling Alexa Skills.
5. Matching Sonos products bond as a stereo pair over WiFi and can be used as rear satellite speakers for surround sound as part of a Sonos home cinema system.