Wireless outdoor siren that notifies of danger using sound and light. The device is installed outside the room to raise an alarm for everyone to hear.
- Authentication to prevent forgery
- Jamming detection and communication channels encryption
- Tampering alarm
- Resistant to dust, hail and rain drops. Operates at a temperature of -25°С
- Indicates armed/disarmed mode with a built-in LED
- Operates up to 5 years without battery replacement or from 12 V DC power supply
Principle of operation
The device notifies of detector activation with an audible alarm and LED. Sound level and alarm length are set in the mobile application.
The device has IP54 dust and moisture protection. 12 V DC external power supply can be connected, if necessary. The built-in accelerometer will raise the alarm if an attempt is made to remove the siren.
Installation and set up
Ready to operate straight out the box: the battery is already installed, therefore there is no need to disassemble the siren. With one click, it can be connected to the hub in the mobile application. It can be mounted on the SmartBracket in just a few minutes.
- Classification: Light and sound radio channel security sounder
- Type of siren: Wireless
- Installation method: Indoors/outdoors
- Compatibility: Operates with all Ajax hubs, and range extenders
- Type of notification: Sound/light
- Sound volume level: Adjustable, 85−113 dB at a distance of 1 m
- Alarm length: Adjustable — 3 - 180 s
- Indication of armed/disarmed status: Yes
- Alarm signal delivery time: 0.15 s
- Battery life: Up to 5 years
- Jeweller radio technology: Communication range with central unit — up to 1,500 m in an open space, Two-way communication between devices, Operating frequencies — 868.0 - 868.6 MHz, Self-adjusting RF output power — up to 25 mW, Block encryption based on AES algorithm, Device polling period — 12 - 300 s
- Temperature sensor: Available
- Operating temperature range: From -25°С to +50°С
- Permissible humidity: Up to 95%
- Protection class of body: IP54
- Anti-sabotage: Protection against fraud, Jamming detection, Tamper-resistant
- Remote setting and testing: +
- Dimensions: 200 × 200 × 51 mm
- Weight: 528 g
- Warranty: Replacement and repair within 24 months of the date of sale. Batteries are not covered under warranty.
- Complete set: StreetSiren siren, SmartBracket mounting panel, 4 batteries CR123A (pre-installed), Installation set, User's guide
- Service life: 10 years