F6s unique split, semi-rigid braided construction makes it the ideal solution for situations where ease of installation is of primary importance.
The lateral split allows the tube to open up to accommodate a wide variety of bundling requirements, and the semi-rigid braid configuration simply closes around the entire installation without the need for any additional fasteners (velcro, tape, etc.)
The 10 mil PET braid is lightweight, quiet and flexible. The 25% edge overlap (at nominal diameter) allows coverage around inline plugs, connectors and splices.
F6 will bend to a tight radius without distorting or splitting open and, unlike full rigid tubing, will not impair or affect the flexibility of harnesses. F6 allows for the addition or removal of wires without disassembly.
As easy as installing F6 is, weve made it even easier to cover long lengths of wire or cables quickly and economically.
- The large overlap allows easy installation over splices and inline connectors without exposing wires and cables.
- F6 is the perfect solution when harness disassembly is impossible or when frequent access to harnesses or wire bundles is necessary.
- In the office, F6 is perfect for managing workstation cable bundles efficiently and economically.
- Flexo F6 resists damage from common automotive and marine chemicals, salt water and UV radiation, and is cut and abrasion resistant.
- Monofilament Thickness (ASTM D-204): .008 - 015
- Flammability Rating: UL-94
- Recommended Cutting: Hot Knife
- Colors: 4
- Wall Thickness: .024 - .038
- Tensile Strength - Yarn (ASTM D-2265) lbs.: 6 - 10
- Abrasion Resistance: Medium
- Specific Gravity: 1.38
- Moisture Absorption % (ASTM D-570): .1 - .2
Hard Vacuum Data (ASTM E-595 at 10-5 torr)
- TML: .19
- CVCM: .00
- WVR: .16
- Smoke D-Max (ASTM E-662): 56
- Outgassing: Medium
- Oxygen Index (ASTM D-2863): 21
- Minimum Continuous: -94°F/-70°C
- Maximum Continuous (MIL-I-23053): 257°F/125°C
- Melt (ASTM D-2117): 482°F/250°C
Chemical Resistance (1=No Effect, 2=Little Effect, 3=Affected, 4=More Affected, 5=Severely Affected)
- Aromatic Solvents: 2
- Chlorinated Solvents: 3
- Strong Bases: 2
- Hydraulic Fluid (MIL-H-5606): 1
- De-Icing Fluid (MIL-A-8243): 1
- Strong Oxidants: 2
- UV Light: 1
- Fungus (ASTM G-21): 1
- Alipahtic Solvents: 1
- Weak Bases: 1
- Salt Water (O-S-1926): 1
- Lubricating Oil (MIL-A-8243): 1
- Strong Acids: 3
- Esters/Keytones: 1
- Petroleum: 1
- Salts: 1
- Halogen Free: Yes
- SVHC: None
- RoHS: Yes
- UL/CSA: Yes