Wireless module for connection of outdoor motion detectors, IR barriers, liquid level detectors, and gas detectors, thermal relays and any third-party devices with wired output to the Ajax security system.
- Authentication to prevent forgery
- Jamming detection and communication channels encryption
- Two-way communication
- Converts third-party detectors to the Ajax full-featured devices
- It can be used as a power supply for third-party devices
- Operates at a temperature of +50°С to -25°С and humidity up to 75%
Principle of operation
The device receives the activation signal from the detector via wired input and sends an alarm to the hub.
Transmitter integrates wired security equipment into Ajax: intrusion detectors, panic and medical buttons, fire and gas detectors. The type of a connected device is specified in the app. The device type defines the text of the notification received by the system users and the alarm code sent to CMS. Moreover, Transmitter is protected with an accelerometer that detects removal and raises the alarm if someone opens the lid of a connected detector.
Installation and set up
It is installed in the enclosure of outdoor detectors or a mounting box.
- Classification: Module for third-party detector integration
- Device type: Wireless
- Installation method: Indoors/outdoors
- Compatibility: Operates with all Ajax hubs, and range extenders
- Alarm input: 1
- Tamper input: 1
- Power supply current: Terminals +/−
- Power supply output: 3.3 V
- Battery charge indication: Available
- Adjustable alarm types: Intrusion, Fire, Medical help, Panic button, Gas
- Alarm signal delivery time: 0.15 s
- Power supply: Battery: Three CR123A batteries, Power supply voltage: 3V
- Battery life: Up to 5 years
- Jeweller radio technology: Communication range with central unit — up to 1,600 m in an open space, Two-way communication between devices, Operating frequencies — 868.0 - 868.6 MHz, Self-adjusting RF output power — up to 20 mW, Block encryption based on AES algorithm, Device polling period — 12 - 300 s
- Temperature sensor: Available
- Operating temperature range: From -25°С to +50°С
- Permissible humidity: Up to 75%
- Anti-sabotage: Protection against fraud, Jamming detection, Accelerometer to detect removal
- Remote setting and testing: +
- Dimensions: 100 × 39 × 22 mm
- Weight: 74 g
- Warranty: Replacement and repair within 24 months of the date of sale. Batteries are not covered under warranty.
- Complete set: Transmitter, Three CR123A batteries (pre-installed), Installation set, User's guide
- Service life: 10 years