The only switch you need
Independent outputs for legacy or dSCR mode; can be used as cascade, standalone or terminated.
European IRS Certification Scheme
The full range of dSCR multiswitches are certified to the EICS scheme demonstrating the high quality of the solution and compatibility with all major satellite and TV platforms.
With your choice of 4, 8, 12 or 16 outputs, TRIAX multiswitches are compatible with Quattro and Wideband LNBs, and support 1 or 2 satellite positions.
With 70 years of reliability and innovation, we ensure you live up to your own customer promises.
Market-leading low power consumption means you can build large, cascadable systems with a single PSU connected at any point in the system.
Easy planning and installation
Simple integration with existing TRIAX solutions; 5x Quick F connectors included.
Earth Bars included for all subscriber outputs
- Input level: 70...100 (-38 to -8dBm) dBµV
- Output level: 83 (-26dBm)/ 83 (-26dBm) with 2 carriers dBµV
- LNB power supply max.: 15...20 V/DC
- LNB current max.: 1000 mA
- Frequency range TER: 40...790, active MHz
- Frequency range SAT: dSCR/legacy: 950...2150 - Wideband: 290...2340 MHz
- Through loss TER: -7 +/-2dB dB
- Through loss SAT: -9 +/-5dB dB
- Insertion loss - TER: 1 +/-5dB dB
- Attenuation TER: 0...20 dB
- Isolation cross polarisation H/V: 25 dB
- DC Current consumption: 160 mA
- PSU/adapter INFO: Optional
- Temperature - operating: -20...50 °C
- Number of inputs: 4 SAT (1x quattro + 2x wideband) + 1 TERR
- Number of outputs: 16
- Dimensions carton (H x D x W): 191x446x52 mm
- Packing QTY: 1
- Packaging Height: 0,058 m
- Packaging Width: 0,260 m
- Packaging Depth: 0,466 m
- Packaging Volume: 0,007 m3
- Net Weight: 2,030 kg
- Tara Weight: 0,330 kg
- Total Weight: 2,360 kg
- Remarks: SKY UK, EN50607, EN50494 (automatic selection)