Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC Mesh (5 Pack) - 5 units are included in one compact pack.
Featuring WiFi 802.11AC with Plug & Play technology, Ubiquiti's UniFi AC Mesh Access Points offers simultaneous 2x2 MIMO technology. Designed for discreet indoor or outdoor deployments, the UniFi AC Mesh Access Point is a compact device that can be mounted onto a wall or pole, or fast-mounted onto a Ubiquiti high-gain antenna.
The UniFi AC Mesh Access Point is compatible with 802.3af PoE Alternative A and 24v passive PoE.
Two adjustable external omni antennas are included with the UniFi AC Mesh Access Point. There is also the option to expand the coverage range and customise pattern shaping by using the included fast-mount adapter to install the AP on an optional connectorised antenna.
As with all Ubiquiti UniFi products, the UniFi AC Mesh Access Point can be managed via the UniFi Cloud Controller.
This is a pack of 5 UniFi AC Mesh Access Points.
PoE injectors are not included in this pack.
- 2x Omni Antenna
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1x Fast-Mount Adaptor
- 2x Screw Anchors
- 2x Screws
- 5x Ubiquiti UniFi UAP AC Mesh Access Point
- 1x Wall Mount Bracket
- 2x Zip Tie
- Max Power Output: 20 dBm
- Max BSSID: 8
- Concurrent Clients: 250
- Extras: Reset Button
- Security: WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES) and WEP
- Operating System: UniFi
- Router Throughput 5GHz: 450 Mbps
- Router Throughput 2.4GHz: 300 Mbps
- WMM: Best Effort, Background, Video and Voice
- QoS: Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest Traffic Isolation: Yes
- VLAN: 802.1Q
- Band: 2.4 and 5 GHz
- Wireless Standards: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Gain: 3 dBi
- MIMO: 5.8GHz: 2x2 MIMO and 2GHz: 2x2 Mimo
- Gain 2: 4 dBi
- Antenna Type: External Dual Band
- Power Consumption: 8.5 W
- PoE Pins 2: 4/5+,7/8-
- PoE Min: 48 V
- Power Method: Power over Ethernet
- PoE Type 2: Passive
- PoE Max: 57 V
- PoE Ports: 1
- PoE Ports 2: 1
- PoE Type: 802.3af Alternative A
- PoE Max 2: 24 V
- PoE Pins: 1/2+; 3/6-
- Mounting: Pole, Fast-Mount and Wall
- Dimensions: 34.4 x 356 x 46 mm
- Weight: 152 g
- Operating Humidity Max: 95 % RH
- Operating Humidity Type: Noncondensing
- Operating Humidity Min: 5 % RH
- Operating Temperature: 70 to -30 °C
- Certifications: IC, CE and FCC