- Simultaneous Dual-Band 4x4 Multi-User MIMO
- Four-Stream 802.11ac Wave 2 Technology
- 802.3af/802.3at PoE Compatibility
- Save Money and Save Time: UniFi comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service. You also have the option of deploying the compact UniFi Cloud Key with built-in software.
- Powerful Hardware: The UniFi IW HD AP features the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology.
- Intuitive UniFi Controller Software: Configure and manage your APs with the easy-to-learn user interface.
- Expandable: Unlimited scalability: build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one (or upgrade to a multi-pack) and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
UniFi® is the revolutionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. The UniFi IW HD AP has a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware.
Easily accessible through any standard web browser and the UniFi app (iOS or Android™), the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network – no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
Extend Your Coverage
With the UniFi Controller software running in a NOC or in the cloud, administrators can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Below are some deployment examples.
- Dimensions: 139.7 x 86.7 x 25.75 mm (5.5 x 3.41 x 1.01")
- Weight: 210 g (7.41 oz)
- Networking Interface: (5) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Buttons: Reset
- Power Method: 802.3af PoE, 802.3at PoE+
- Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57VDC
- Power Supply: UniFi Switch (PoE)
- PoE Out: 48V Passthrough (Pins +1, 2; -3, 6)
- Power Save: Supported
- Beamforming: Supported
- Maximum Power Consumption: 11W, with PoE Passthrough: 23W*
- TX Power:
- 2.4 GHz: 23 dBm
- 5 GHz: 26 dBm
- Dual-Band: (2) Single-Port, Single-Polarity Dual-Band Antennas, 2.4 GHz: 1.8 dBi Each, 5 GHz: 3.4 dBi Each
- Single-Band: (2) Single-Port, Dual-Polarity, Single-Band Antennas, 5 GHz: 6 dBi Each
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ac-wave2
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- BSSID: Up to 8 per Radio
- Mounting: 1-Gang Electrical Wall Box (Not Included)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 60° C (14 to 140° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
* Requires 802.3at PoE+ switch.
ADVANCED TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT
- VLAN: 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS: Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest Traffic Isolation: Supported
- WMM: Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
- Concurrent Clients: 200+
SUPPORTED DATA RATES (Mbps)
- 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS15, HT 20/40)
- 802.11ac: 6.5 Mbps to 1.7 Gbps (MCS0 - MCS9 NSS1/2/3/4, VHT 20/40/80)
- 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps