The airMAX® Omni Antenna is a carrier-class 2x2 dual-polarity MIMO omnidirectional antenna designed to seamlessly integrate with Rocket radios (Rocket sold separately). On the right is one example of how the airMAX Omni Antenna can be deployed in a Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) network.
The airMAX Omni Antenna provides powerful 360° coverage, 2x2 MIMO performance in Line-of-Sight (LoS) or Non-Line-of-Sight (NLoS) applications.
- Dimensions (mm): 582 X 90 X 65
- Weight: 0.68 kg
- Frequency Range: 5.45 - 5.85 GHz
- Gain: 10 dBi
- Elevation Beamwidth: 12°
- Max. VSWR: 1.6:1
- Downtilt: 4°
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 71.17 N @ 200 km/h(16 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Polarization: Dual-Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 25 dB min.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Mounting: Universal Pole Mount, RocketM Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Jumpers Included