The UniFi Cloud Key Gen2 is an integrated hardware controller and self-contained application server designed to help you monitor and manage your UniFi network devices. It features an eight-core processor with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB eMMC flash storage, and utilizes the latest version of the UniFi Controller with hybrid cloud technology.
The UniFi Cloud Key Gen2 is fully capable of configuring and managing dozens of UniFi devices on your network, and offers an ultra-low energy PoE replacement for a dedicated server or computer, leaving behind no digital footprint.
Hybrid Cloud Technology
The Ubiquiti® hybrid cloud configuration provides a secure, private SSO (Single Sign-On) to access all of your UniFi deployments from anywhere in the world. With the Ubiquiti hybrid cloud, a third-party hosted cloud service is not required, so all of your personal data and network information remains local and secure–the way it should be.
Incredible, Agile Scalability
Add, provision, configure, monitor, and manage all of your UniFi devices, whether in one or hundreds of private networks–all from a centralized control panel.
Easily accessible through one of our downloadable apps or a standard web browser (Chrome recommended), the UniFi Cloud Key Gen2 is a powerful solution for managing your UniFi networks across the campus or across the globe.
Designed for convenient management, the UniFi Network Controller software allows admins to configure and monitor UniFi devices using a graphical user interface. There are no separate software, licensing, hosting, or support fees.
A UniFi Cloud Key Gen2 installed at each deployment site provides an always-on, private UniFi cloud service. Every site is accessible through its assigned secure SSO. Each Cloud Key Gen2 is independent with its own network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and admin accounts.
Improved User Experience
Redesigned to be more intuitive and easier to navigate, the new UI raises the bar for enterprise network management efficiency. Important network details are logically organized for a simplified, yet powerful, interface.
A comprehensive overview of your network health is readily available in the new dashboard. Monitor your network’s vitals and make on‑the‑fly adjustments as needed.
Use the configurable reporting and analytics to monitor large user groups and expedite troubleshooting.
The UniFi Network Controller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple LAN and WLAN groups and assign them to the respective UniFi devices.
Use the UniFi Network Controller to provision UniFi APs, configure wireless networks, map out networks, and quickly manage system traffic. Powerful Wi-Fi management features include:
- RF monitoring and device mapping
- Detailed RF performance analysis
- Band steering support
- Guest portal/hotspot support
Router and Switch Management
Use the UniFi Controller to provision UniFi Security Gateways and Switches. Configure a variety of features:
- WAN/LAN/VLAN configuration
- Operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port
- PoE setting per port (device dependent)
- Jumbo frame and flow control services
- Monitor and analyze performance of each port
UniFi Mobile App
The downloadable app provides free remote cloud access to your UniFi Controller. It also allows you to analyze and manage the health and traffic of your UniFi network from anywhere in the world using your single-signon Ubiquiti account.
The Statistics tab provides a visual representation of the network clients and network traffic carried by your managed UniFi Switches and APs.
- Dimensions: 27.10 x 46.80 x 119.75 mm (1.07 x 1.84 x 4.71”)
- Weight: 150 g (5.29 oz)
- Enclosure: Anodized Aluminum
- Management Interface: UniFi App; UniFi Network Interface
- Processor: APQ8053 with 2 GB RAM
- eMMC: Memory 32 GB
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Buttons: (1) Power; (1) Reset
- LEDs: (1) Power, White/Blue
- Power Method: Standard 802.3 af PoE, DC 5V 1A Powered
- Supported Voltage Range: Standard 802.3 af PoE, DC 5V 1A
- Max. Power Consumption: 5W (PoE/Adapter)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 35° C (32 to 104° F)
- Operating Humidity: 20 to 80% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC