Vision equipment cabinets are manufactured to meet or exceed IP65 when they leave the factory. To maintain this level of protection care must be taken preparing and sealing and cable entries made into the cabinet by using a suitable cable gland and/or suitable sealing material. Vision Products (Europe) Ltd. cannot be held responsible for the actual level of protection achieved once a cabinet has been adapted or modified in any way.
A secure steel wallmounted cabinet for IRS and head-end use. Epoxy powder-coated, galvanised steel with fully welded cabinet joints. Removable exterior plywood equipment mounting panel with stand-off to avoid finger trap. Hinged door with easy to remove hinge pins and double lock. Neoprene foam door seal. Heavy duty keyhole hanging brackets. Simple and effective adaptable cable entry membrane. 2 types of door locks included with each cabinet. Rubber gasketed entry for cables provide security and weatherproofing.
Preparing Membrane for cable entry
The unique cable entry membrane on Vision cabinets is designed to be adaptable to a range of sizes and quantities of cable. The membrane is easy to drill using a normal twist-drill (6.0 - 6.5mm) for a single coaxial cable or a 20mm wood-drill bit for 5-core cables to achieve a good seal. Lay the membrane on a piece of flat wood, mark the holes and drill through the membrane into the wood for a clean cable entry. Using a high modulus silicone or exterior mastic around any cable entries is recommended for best results.
- Epoxy powder-coated, galvanised steel with fully welded cabinet joints
- Removable exterior plywood equipment mounting panel with stand-off to avoid finger trap
- Hinged door with easy to remove hinge pins and double lock
- Neoprene foam door seal
- Heavy duty keyhole hanging brackets
- Simple and effective adaptable cable entry membrane
- 2 types of door locks included with each cabinet
- Material (Body and Door): 1.5mm galvanised sheet steel
- IP Rating: IP 65
- Cabinet Height: 600mm
- Cabinet Width: 400mm
- Cabinet Depth: 200mm
- Cabinet Weight: 17Kg
- Equipment Backboard Size: 550mm x 350mm x 13mm
- Equipment Backboard Material: 13mm exterior quality plywood, slotted and fixed with wingnuts to cabinet
- Cable Entry (4mm PVC Membrane): 2 off 130mm x 90mm
- Locking: 2 x triangular key + 2 x standard key option included
- Earth Post: 2 x 6mm diameter studs with earth wire to door
- Wall Mount: 4 x heavy duty keyhole brackets suitable for M8 or similar wall fixing