The EV5-1855 IRS Trunk Power Hub is designed to used as power injector where the system requires additional current to supply additional switches in the system. The Trunk Power Hub provides a means of injecting 18VDC In two directions with DC isolation to prevent the two power supplies conflicting with each other.
- Connect EV5-034 to input B, Switch in position 2 allows voltage to pass up and down the system on the Horizontal trunk lines.
- Connect EV5-034 to input B, switch in position 1 or 2 switch
- Terrestrial line power on and bi-directional power on terrestrial trunk.
- Connect EV5-034 to input A and switch in position 1: allows voltage on all 4 trunk lines down only.
- Connect EV5-034 to input A and switch in position 2: allows voltage on V,Lo & V,Hi trunk lines down only.
- LED Power Indicator Green ON
- Short Circuit Protected LED turns RED auto reset
- Colour coded inputs / outputs
- Insertion Loss Sat / Terr <1.5dB
- Through Current 2 Amp
- Fully screened die-cast housing to reject interference
- 75 Ohm Impedance
- Frequency Range SAT/TERR: 88MHz – 2200MHz
- Number of Inputs / Subscriber Outputs: 8/8+DC 18V output
- Insertion Loss SAT / Terr TV: <-1.5dB
- Isolation between Ports: >30dB
- Return Loss All ports: >12dB
- Power ON: GREEN LED ON / RED Short circuit Protection with Auto reset
- Impedance: 75Ω
- Connectors: F-Type (f) Earth Bar F-Type (f) Quick F (m)
- Max DC Pass into the trunk: 18VDC 2.0A
- Operating Temperature: -200C to +500C
- Dimension inc connectors / Weight: 134 x 134x 30mm 472g