Power relay to control electrical supply remotely.
Remote power supply control
- Flood-prevention system - Set the automatic water shut off in case the washing machine breaks or a pipe bursts. Control the water supply at the facility remotely or set up a schedule.
- Automatic gates / barrier - Control appliances via the app or using Button. No compromises in comfort and safety.
- Lighting and electricity supply of a facility - Set up automatic shutoff of lights and selected sockets when arming your home, saving on electricity and reducing the risk of a short circuit.
- Site lighting - Set up a chedule for the external lights and their automatic activation by security system alarm. Along with street sirens, this is an effective protection against non-professional burglars.
- Trustworthy video surveillance - Install a video surveillance system that does not compromise privacy - the cameras are powered only when the system is armed. And when the residents are at home, the cameras are de-energized.
- Effect of presence - Simulate human presence in a cottage or a summer house - by turning on the lights, TV, or music by schedule.
- Underfloor heating - Set your floor heating or electric heaters to run by schedule and save money. And, if necessary, turn the equipment on and off remotely through the app.
- Smart plug - Turn an ordinary socket into a smart device controlled via the app, wireless Button, and automation scenarios.
- Irrigation system - Create a schedule to automate sprinklers and control watering remotely through the app - even thousands of kilometers away.
Safeguard in the power grid
The device connects directly to the 110 V/230 V source and closes/opens the circuit on command. The relay can handle loads of up to 3 kW, which is enough to connect a very power-hungry device. Thanks to WallSwitch, this feature of the device may become known — it displays power consumption in the Ajax app.
- Protects devices against overcurrent and voltage surges
- Operates in bistable or pulse modes
- Allows controlling electricity consumption
No extra effort
Connecting WallSwitch to the hub takes less than a minute — it's enough to scan a QR code with the Ajax app. The miniature relay (39×33×18 mm) is easy to place in a recessed wall plate, the body of an electrical appliance, or an electrical panel. A flexible external antenna ensures stable communication.
Always in touch
We developed the Jeweller radio protocol to ensure uninterrupted interaction of all security system devices. The radio protocol uses frames to synchronize device communication, authentication to prevent forgery, and encryption to protect against hacking.
- Two-way communication at a distance of 1000 meters
- 5 ReX radio signal range extenders in the system
- Command delivery in 0.15 s
- Adjustable ping from 12 s
Smart security for home and business
Use automation scenarios, so your security system not only reports threats but also actively counters them.
Site lighting by alarm
- MotionProtect Outdoor
- Outdoor Lighting
Power shutdown in case of fire
- Disabling sockets
- Switching on the lights
- Classification: Radio channel relay unit
- Device type: Remote-controlled
- Installation method: Into wall plate
- Compatibility: Operates with all Ajax hubs, and range extenders
- Actuating element: Relay
- Voltage protection: For 230 V mains: max — 264 V, min — 161 V, For 110 V mains: max — 126 V, min — 77 V
- Relay service life: 200,000 switch-ons
- Maximum load current: 13 A
- Maximum current protection: Yes (13 A)
- Maximum temperature protection: >65°C in the wall plate
- Permissible power: Resistive load at 230 V — up to 3 kW, Resistive load at 110 V — up to 1.5 kW
- Electric power meter function: Available
- Energy consumption parameter check: Current, voltage, power consumption
- Alarm signal delivery time: 0.15 s
- Power supply: 110−230 V±10% 50/60 Hz
- Operation modes: Impulse (firmware version 188.8.131.52 or higher. Manufacture date from March 5, 2020), Bistable
- Contact state: Normally open, Normally closed
- Adjustable pulse duration (firmware version 184.108.40.206 or higher): 0.5–255 sec
- Jeweller radio technology: Communication range with central unit — up to 1,000 m in an open space, Two-way communication between devices, Operating frequencies — 868.0 - 868.6 MHz, Self-adjusting RF output power — up to 25 mW, Block encryption based on AES algorithm, Detector scanning period — 12 - 300 s
- Operating temperature range: From 0°С to +64°С
- Permissible humidity: Up to 75%
- Anti-sabotage: Protection against fraud, Jamming detection
- Protection class of body: IP20
- Remote setting and testing: +
- Dimensions: 39 × 33 × 18 mm
- Weight: 30 g
- Warranty: Replacement and repair within 24 months of the date of sale.
- Complete set: WallSwitch, Installation set, User's guide
- Service life: 10 years