The WPSU-SAP1 and WPSU-SAP2 are the worlds first Smart Apt PSU’s. Customer support is reduced, and customer satisfaction is increased as the IRS system will function correctly irrespective of building occupancy or type of set-top (if any) is used by the resident. A Smart Apt PSU must be fitted in to every apartment irrespective of whether satellite services are required or not.
They are available in 1 and 2 feed versions and are compatible with both legacy and dSCR Set Top Boxes. When connected to a legacy STB, voltage switching commands (13/18V) are relayed by the dynamic PSU. In the absence of STB LNB voltage, the Smart Apt PSU will provide 14V to maintain the IRS System functional in circumstances when the occupants require TERR services only.
The Smart Apt PSU’s can be set back locally near the TV or fitted discretely in an electrical cupboard.
- 4 Years Warranty
- Comes in 1 Feed or 2 Feed versions
- The World’s First Smart Apartment PSU
- Compatible with all Legacy and DSCR STB’s
- Provides 22W Power @ 14/18V Per Channel
- Can be installed as a set back Apartment PSU or in the Electrical Cupboard
- AC Input Voltage: 90-240V AC 50/60Hz
- DC Input Voltage (STB Generated): 13/18V DC
- Output Voltage: 13/18V DC (Determined by STB Input)
- Output Wattage: 22W
- Current Overload Protection: Yes
- Use as Masthead PSU: Compatible
- RF Frequency Pass: 87 ~ 2340MHz
- 22kHz Control Tone Pass: Legacy, DiSEqC, SKY UK, EN50607 & EN50494
- RF Through Loss: <1dB
- RF Interfaces: F-Type (Female 75Ω)
- Mains Lead (UK Mains Plug with 3A Fuse): Figure of 8 C13 Cord 1m
- Dimensions L x W x H: 116 x 120 x 43 mm
- Weight: 300g